Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

By Meera Dolasia on October 23, 2007

This show airs on the Fox Network, every Thursday @ 8.00pm.  Make sure you watch it or tell your mum or dad to TIVO it for you.

The show is about ordinary adults, (most of them with college degrees), who get to try their luck and knowledge at a series of questions, targeted at the 5th grade level, in order to win up to $1,000,000.

To date, there has been no grand prize winner, as most adults seem too scared to go all the way and risk it all IN CASE THEY ARE NOT SMARTER THAN A FIFTH GRADER.

Click below and see if you know the answer to this first grade question.

• eveningstarWednesday, December 17, 2014 at 3:55 pm
    this is funny
    • cyrus Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 7:01 am
      this is bad
      • eveningstar
        eveningstarTuesday, December 16, 2014 at 3:42 pm
        I am in fifth grade and representing all fifth graders out there, I think it isn't fair that they use fifth grade. If you were to use a older grade, more people would be interested since most primary school kids in grades 1 or 2 would not stand a chance(not meant to be interested).
        • j_gonzalez
          j_gonzalezMonday, December 15, 2014 at 5:52 am
          i have won the video game
          • Hawks LandingThursday, December 11, 2014 at 9:03 am
            I am in 5th grade!!!!
            • RICHARDMonday, December 8, 2014 at 3:53 pm
              me too Idontknow except I am smarter than a fifth grader
              • -_- alex -_- Sunday, December 7, 2014 at 8:35 am
                i am in 7th grade so yes
                • IdontknowSaturday, December 6, 2014 at 12:24 am
                  I'm not even in fifth grade yet, so I think I'm not smarter than a fifth grader. But I'll be in fifth grade next year!
                  • awesomeguy312
                    awesomeguy312Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 4:05 pm
                    Im smarter than a 5th grader and im a 5th grader.
                    • lazercorn