Learn The Nines Multiplication Table in Less Than Five Minutes!

By Meera Dolasia on November 12, 2007

Want to impress your teacher with your multiplication skills?   All you have to do is watch the video below, which teaches you how to master the nines table in less than five minutes!

• goldfreddy
    goldfreddyMonday, March 2, 2015 at 10:53 am
    so boring 9times8
    • rockstar2
      rockstar2Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 7:55 am
      Wow! That is so amazing!
      • bigmelo
        bigmeloThursday, February 12, 2015 at 5:57 pm
        Oh, my gosh! I remember that my math/my brother's third grade teacher taught us this trick! I love that it's simple, easy to remember, & so fascinating, that you'll wonder who came up with it in the first place! :)
        • ...............Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 8:18 am
          I still cant figure it out and im 10
          • mgirl
            mgirlSunday, January 11, 2015 at 1:44 pm
            I learned nines in 3rd grade 8th now no dogo next year to old
            • bigmelo
              bigmeloThursday, February 12, 2015 at 5:59 pm
              Aw, that's too bad. But I say that nobody's too old for the perks of Dogo News! :D
              • crystalmori
                crystalmoriFriday, February 13, 2015 at 6:20 am
                Precisely. I'm a freshman in high school and I still come on dogo news every day.
            • rainbowanimal
              rainbowanimalFriday, April 4, 2014 at 5:53 pm
              I knew this trick for a pretty long time
              • kittyc
                kittycThursday, February 27, 2014 at 10:52 pm
                I did this for my current event, and everybody loved it!
                • doctorwho
                  doctorwhoTuesday, February 11, 2014 at 7:29 am
                  I have learned this from this video so this is very useful.
                  • rebeccarockquiz
                    rebeccarockquizSunday, February 9, 2014 at 5:17 pm
                    been known that i didn't have to do that i memorized 0-20 x facts
                    • AustinomongooseFriday, February 7, 2014 at 10:46 am
                      I knew that a long time ago