Learn The Nines Multiplication Table in Less Than Five Minutes!

By Meera Dolasia on November 12, 2007

Want to impress your teacher with your multiplication skills?   All you have to do is watch the video below, which teaches you how to master the nines table in less than five minutes!

• rainbowanimal
    rainbowanimalFriday, April 4, 2014 at 5:53 pm
    I knew this trick for a pretty long time
    • kittyc
      kittycThursday, February 27, 2014 at 10:52 pm
      I did this for my current event, and everybody loved it!
      • doctorwho
        doctorwhoTuesday, February 11, 2014 at 7:29 am
        I have learned this from this video so this is very useful.
        • rebeccarockquiz
          rebeccarockquizSunday, February 9, 2014 at 5:17 pm
          been known that i didn't have to do that i memorized 0-20 x facts
          • AustinomongooseFriday, February 7, 2014 at 10:46 am
            I knew that a long time ago
            • iheartmyfamily
              iheartmyfamilyTuesday, January 14, 2014 at 12:50 pm
              I already know my multiplication facts and I am in the 5th grade
              • coolnicki477
                coolnicki477Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 5:55 am
                I agree
              • legocreator
                legocreatorFriday, January 3, 2014 at 8:19 pm
                it helpt a little.....
                • rainbowunicorn
                  rainbowunicornFriday, January 3, 2014 at 5:22 pm
                  this tip helped me learn them but now I know them by heart
                  • otter
                    otterFriday, January 3, 2014 at 2:08 pm
                    cool! i just know that you subtract one from the second number (to get the the first digit) and then the second nuumber is whatever 9 minus the first digit is.
                    • monkeyshine
                      monkeyshineTuesday, October 8, 2013 at 6:19 pm
                      my teacher said to hold up your hand and count by 9's so um... 1x9=9 2x9=18 and 3x9=27 and so on