Learn The Nines Multiplication Table in Less Than Five Minutes!

By Meera Dolasia on November 12, 2007

Want to impress your teacher with your multiplication skills?   All you have to do is watch the video below, which teaches you how to master the nines table in less than five minutes!

Share by EmailShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on TwitterShare on PinterestShare on RedditShare on Edmodo
  • penguin164
    penguin164Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 1:48 pm
    well then how do you do 9x12????
    • somebodyTuesday, March 3, 2015 at 5:32 pm
      I do it a different and easier way. For example 9x8 as used, 8x10 equals an easy 80,and then you just subtract 8 and get 72. But thats just how i learned it easiest.
      • rockstar2
        rockstar2Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 7:55 am
        Wow! That is so amazing!
        • bigmelo
          bigmeloThursday, February 12, 2015 at 5:57 pm
          Oh, my gosh! I remember that my math/my brother's third grade teacher taught us this trick! I love that it's simple, easy to remember, & so fascinating, that you'll wonder who came up with it in the first place! :)
          • ...............Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 8:18 am
            I still cant figure it out and im 10
            • mgirl
              mgirlSunday, January 11, 2015 at 1:44 pm
              I learned nines in 3rd grade 8th now no dogo next year to old
              • bigmelo
                bigmeloThursday, February 12, 2015 at 5:59 pm
                Aw, that's too bad. But I say that nobody's too old for the perks of Dogo News! :D
                • crystalmori
                  crystalmoriFriday, February 13, 2015 at 6:20 am
                  Precisely. I'm a freshman in high school and I still come on dogo news every day.
              • rainbowanimal
                rainbowanimalFriday, April 4, 2014 at 5:53 pm
                I knew this trick for a pretty long time
                • kittyc
                  kittycThursday, February 27, 2014 at 10:52 pm
                  I did this for my current event, and everybody loved it!
                  • doctorwho
                    doctorwhoTuesday, February 11, 2014 at 7:29 am
                    I have learned this from this video so this is very useful.
                    • rebeccarockquiz