Happy Halloween!

By Meera Dolasia on October 31, 2009

CCSS

If you think we humans are the only Earthlings that get into the spirit of Halloween, think again. Animals love this fun holiday too. Below are some adorable pictures of celebration of this fun day from Zoos around the world.

Hissssss. . . . . . I am done with this fella, whom should I carve out next?

Even the snakes at New York's Bronx Zoo have gotten into the Halloween spirit.

Pumpkin Spumpkin ! Where is the Candy dude?

This Chimpanzee from the San Francisco Zoo seems to be in a mood for something a little more exciting than a pumpkin!

Look What I caught Ma . . . . . Roar!

Gabriel, a three month-old Asian lion cub celebrates her first Halloween at the London Zoo.

Mine . . . . . All mine! I am not sharing!

This otter at London's Whipsnade Zoo certainly seems vary of letting anyone get close to his treat!

Hmmmm. . . . . . . . I wonder if I should be a ghost chimp this year!

A chimpanzee at the San Francisco Zoo tries her hand at dressing up for the occasion.

Uh excuse me . . . . You do know I need more food than this don't you?

Maryland Zoo's African Elephant, Felix seems a little concerned at the size of his rather small treat!

Have a Safe and Halloween everyone, and be sure to tell us how it was, by adding your comments below.

source:telegraph.co.uk

• Deja dawsonThursday, November 6, 2014 at 10:09 am
    The animal are so cute
    • dominicWednesday, November 5, 2014 at 1:26 pm
      thats realy cool
      • doyle106
        doyle106Tuesday, November 4, 2014 at 7:47 am
        EPIC I WISH I COULD SMASH A PUMPKIN WITH MY ATV!!!
        • tylerh12
          tylerh12Monday, November 3, 2014 at 10:40 am
          MY HOLLOWEENS WERE AWSOME
          • prayatezTuesday, October 28, 2014 at 2:20 pm
            awesome!1!!1!!
            • sassy girl Monday, October 27, 2014 at 2:21 pm
              cool
              • eva_dannisonMonday, October 27, 2014 at 10:09 am
                OMG! SO CUTE!
                • TTSunday, October 26, 2014 at 7:38 am
                  This is the best article ever .And animals are the best ever
                  • tdm1234