Happy Halloween!

By Meera Dolasia on October 31, 2009

CCSS

If you think we humans are the only Earthlings that get into the spirit of Halloween, think again. Animals love this fun holiday too. Below are some adorable pictures of celebration of this fun day from Zoos around the world.

Hissssss. . . . . . I am done with this fella, whom should I carve out next?

Even the snakes at New York's Bronx Zoo have gotten into the Halloween spirit.

Pumpkin Spumpkin ! Where is the Candy dude?

This Chimpanzee from the San Francisco Zoo seems to be in a mood for something a little more exciting than a pumpkin!

Look What I caught Ma . . . . . Roar!

Gabriel, a three month-old Asian lion cub celebrates her first Halloween at the London Zoo.

Mine . . . . . All mine! I am not sharing!

This otter at London's Whipsnade Zoo certainly seems vary of letting anyone get close to his treat!

Hmmmm. . . . . . . . I wonder if I should be a ghost chimp this year!

A chimpanzee at the San Francisco Zoo tries her hand at dressing up for the occasion.

Uh excuse me . . . . You do know I need more food than this don't you?

Maryland Zoo's African Elephant, Felix seems a little concerned at the size of his rather small treat!

Have a Safe and Halloween everyone, and be sure to tell us how it was, by adding your comments below.

source:telegraph.co.uk

• tdm1234
    tdm1234Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 9:44 am
    i love Halloween
    • tdm1234
      tdm1234Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 9:41 am
      i love hallowen
      • oceansurfer
        oceansurferTuesday, October 21, 2014 at 6:07 am
        I LOVE IT! They did that at the zoo by my house this year
        • kitty64648Friday, October 17, 2014 at 3:40 am
          mine all mine not shareing
          • kitty64648Friday, October 17, 2014 at 3:39 am
            :) sooooooo cute
            • AnonymousThursday, October 2, 2014 at 11:53 am
              Wow I like this article
              • lara25
                lara25Monday, September 29, 2014 at 12:37 pm
                I just want to hug one so badly :0
                • kell-bell
                  kell-bellThursday, September 25, 2014 at 10:52 am
                  :) soooo cute!
                  • ggirl03Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 6:19 pm
                    awww they are so cute
                    • teddybear123Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 12:45 pm
                      i absoulutly love the otter it doesnt look like he would share any of it

Maryland, USANew York, NY, USASan Francisco, CA, USA