Video Of The Week - Wildlife Safari's Talented Elephants

By Meera Dolasia on December 14, 2009

Tired of the same old tame car wash services? Then it's time to head to Wildlife Safari in Winston, Oregon where resident nellies, George, Tiki and Alice will be happy to do the job.

The services of the three African Elephants, that take turns interacting with the guests, costs only $20USD and according to the park officials is 'Guaranteed NOT to have your car clean!' - However, they seem to be having a lot of fun splashing around with the water, making it worth every penny!

sources: wildlifesafari.net, foxnews.com

• cupcakeMonday, August 18, 2014 at 11:18 am
    thets so funny
    • cz
      czTuesday, May 20, 2014 at 4:52 pm
      lol I need to tell my parents to get a carwash there
      • BrianMonday, May 5, 2014 at 7:04 pm
        I thought it was 3 elephants??? looool!!!!
        • nobodyThursday, January 31, 2013 at 12:26 pm
          I wanna get my car washed by an elephant
          • 4pharkins
            4pharkinsFriday, January 25, 2013 at 9:24 am
            That's amazing
            • sparklecat5
              sparklecat5Monday, October 22, 2012 at 4:50 pm
              that is sooo cool and funny!
              • J.AThursday, October 11, 2012 at 8:54 am
                I WANT THAT ELEPHANT IT WHASH MY CAR!!!! :)
                • acTuesday, October 9, 2012 at 8:48 am
                  I wish the elephent would wash my mom's car
                  • PWTuesday, October 9, 2012 at 8:44 am
                    I wish that elephant would wash my car.
                    • jjrockSunday, September 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm