Video Of The Week - John Savio's Ultra Cool Costume

By Kavi Dolasia on November 1, 2010

You think you saw some rocking Halloween costumes last night? I bet none of them were even close to this ultimate iPhone 4G costume that young John Savio went trick or treating in.

The young teenager began by first plastering a 40-inch LED LCD panel onto a sandwich board. He then hooked it up to his real iPhone so that the screen reflected onto the panel and it mimicked everything he did on his gadget. If that wasn't enough he then fitted it with an LED light at the back and a battery that would keep it going for two hours.

The only drawback to this contraption that took three days to build, was that it weighed 75lbs, so it must have been a little tough to lug around. But the teenager didn't seem to care - After all it was way cooooooool!

sources: newslite.tv, switched.com

awsome
          • happypug12
            happypug12Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 7:19 am
            Cool. But no privacy.
            • meganb
              meganbThursday, September 25, 2014 at 2:47 pm
              ashleysib you should read this or watch the video
              • kell-bell
                kell-bellWednesday, September 24, 2014 at 3:18 pm
                oh my gosh! I bet my costume -I thought it would be the best ever- doesn't even come close! Wow! I really want that sooooo bad. Anyone else feel like the I-pod touch is a little boring now? :D
                • coolnicki477
                  coolnicki477Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 6:31 pm
                  Awesome! I wonder if he can sell them online for this Halloween..
                  • kev29Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 9:23 am
                    wow lol
                    • smileyface4life
                      smileyface4lifeWednesday, June 11, 2014 at 12:57 pm
                      that is AWSOME!!!!!!! ;p OMG! wicked!!