Video Of the Week - A Dog That Loves . . . . Cabbage?

By Meera Dolasia on August 27, 2012

CCSS Word Search

We know of dogs who will do anything for a juicy piece of steak. Some with slightly healthier habits will even eat strawberries. But cabbage? That apparently is what this Lemon beagle loves to eat.

Maymo enjoys the leafy vegetable so much, that he tries to steal it whenever he sees one. This time, his owner decided to secretly film the lengths this dog goes through to get to a head of cabbage - The result as you will see, is hilarious!

Resource: Youtube.com

• sisimbo
    sisimboTuesday, December 16, 2014 at 9:53 am
    That is so cute and sweet and amazing and awesome! I love the end of the video where he has cabbage on his head and his eyes say 'I'm not guilty. What did I do?' It is adorable
    • lovemakeheart
      lovemakeheartTuesday, December 2, 2014 at 3:44 pm
      Thats like the sweetest and cutest video ever!
      • wereMonday, December 1, 2014 at 6:58 am
        so cool and cute
        • bibliophile
          bibliophileSaturday, November 29, 2014 at 10:57 am
          lol... my other dog LOVES vegetables(including cabbage) and fruits :P...
          • nikukyu
            nikukyuThursday, November 20, 2014 at 5:49 am
            I love cabbage am I weird? My fav veggies are potatoes, tomatoes, and cucumbers! Juicy and sweet! Yeah!
            • peacheslarue
              peacheslarueSaturday, November 29, 2014 at 2:06 pm
              I LUV tomatoes especcially the tiny cherry ones!
              • nikukyu
                nikukyuSaturday, November 29, 2014 at 5:00 pm
                I like the big ones that you can sink your teeth in! Mmmmmm yum:)
                • frankiebaby
                  frankiebabySaturday, November 29, 2014 at 3:50 pm
                  I like orange tomatoes
              • nikukyu
                nikukyuThursday, November 20, 2014 at 5:47 am
                Awwwww he's smilling!
                • pandaloverMonday, November 17, 2014 at 11:50 am
                  I had a beagle and it hated cabbage so I was shocked to see this video
                  • gai9e
                    gai9eFriday, November 14, 2014 at 11:41 am
                    yep have seen this before with a Dalmatian and a golden retriever over a carrot! can you believe it a carrot! lol! lol! lol!
                    • xxbaconloverxx
                      xxbaconloverxxFriday, October 31, 2014 at 11:38 am
                      lolololol
                      • me and my dogThursday, October 23, 2014 at 12:46 pm
                        is sooo cute

Vocabulary

apparentlyhealthierhilarious

Latest Comments

sprite1127
                        sprite1127 wrote:

What if there was a person who c...
                        Japan's Butter Scarcity Causes T...

aahilnt
                        aahilnt wrote:

How did they survive that???????...
                        Video Of The Week - World's Stee...