Video Of the Week - A Dog That Loves . . . . Cabbage?

By Meera Dolasia on August 27, 2012

CCSS Word Search

We know of dogs who will do anything for a juicy piece of steak. Some with slightly healthier habits will even eat strawberries. But cabbage? That apparently is what this Lemon beagle loves to eat.

Maymo enjoys the leafy vegetable so much, that he tries to steal it whenever he sees one. This time, his owner decided to secretly film the lengths this dog goes through to get to a head of cabbage - The result as you will see, is hilarious!

Resource: Youtube.com

• me and my dogThursday, October 23, 2014 at 12:46 pm
    is sooo cute
    • NovaThursday, October 23, 2014 at 12:17 pm
      the dog was sooooooo cute
      • tiger100
        tiger100Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 10:28 am
        that was so funny LOL! my dog hates veggies!
        • WOLF LOVERMonday, October 20, 2014 at 5:45 pm
          when I saw that video I was laughing so hard I was crying and I couldn't breath. Its better than hilarious!😂😂
          • georgiagirl23
            georgiagirl23Friday, October 10, 2014 at 6:04 am
            so cute!!!!!!!
            • meThursday, October 9, 2014 at 5:14 pm
              0:39 this is how I look when I try to eat cabbage, too XD soooo cute soooo funny loooololol
              • Little cat Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 6:26 am