Video Of The Week - An Innovative Solution To Tell Apart Identical Siblings

By Meera Dolasia on September 17, 2012

CCSS Word Search

Having identical twins is hard enough for most families, so you can only imagine what the parents of these quadruplets in China must have had to face. Not only did they look alike, they also, had identical mannerisms.

Things got only worse when the four recently began school and the teachers had an ever harder time telling them apart. That's when their mother decided to take action. She took the six-year-old boys to a barber who cut out numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 onto sheets of paper, stuck them onto their heads and cut their hair around them.

Now, the four are simply known by their respective numbers and everyone seems to be happy - At least so far!

Resources: newslite.tv

• j_t_k
    j_t_kMonday, October 20, 2014 at 3:39 pm
    there was an article I read that there was a class with 25 sets of twins!!!! #thestruggleisreal for that teacher
    • JAELINThursday, June 5, 2014 at 6:31 am
      OMG
      • lionsrcute1
        lionsrcute1Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 2:37 pm
        Hey, HAPPY NATIONAL SIBLING DAY!
        • ikyra_marie
          ikyra_marieWednesday, April 2, 2014 at 3:19 pm
          if they dont wear uniforms they could at least dress them not alike.
          • awesomedude56
            awesomedude56Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 10:11 am
            I wonder what happened before the numbers were on their heads… If their parent called one of them, would they all go over? I wouldn't like a number on my head…
            • lionsrcute1
              lionsrcute1Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 2:38 pm
              maybe they're like, let's say, Bob, they can say, Bob 1, over here! Okay, I admit that's a little mean.
            • otter
              otterMonday, January 6, 2014 at 3:14 pm
              I would hate having a number on my head!
              • rozeb
                rozebMonday, January 6, 2014 at 2:33 pm
                So, if I was their friend I would just say "Hi one"? Weird.
                • ye521
                  ye521Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 5:18 pm
                  It is if they HAD a friend lol
                  • otter
                    otterMonday, January 6, 2014 at 3:15 pm
                    Yeah, I would not like not being called my real name!
                  • jimSunday, December 1, 2013 at 11:00 am
                    alaynar at school they wear uniforms
                    • :(Sunday, December 1, 2013 at 10:58 am
                      lucky
                      • alaynar
                        alaynarTuesday, September 17, 2013 at 6:34 am
                        Why couldnt she just have dressed them in different clothes?!

Vocabulary