Listen to Article
Meet Brittney Exline. She was reading by the time she was two years old, done with sixth grade at eight and graduated from high school by thirteen! Whew! That’s what we call amazing!
At fifteen, Brittney is not allowed to drive or vote, but she can attend one of the top universities in the county. Brittney is a freshman at the prestigious University of Pennsylvania on a full scholarship (she pays no tuition fees). She doesn’t know what she wants to be when she grows up but loves math, science and politics. Hence, she decided to pursue a joint degree in Engineering and Liberal Arts.
If you think all Brittney does is study, think again. She loves to dance and sing, is fluent in German and has even won some beauty contests. Brittney also made history by being the youngest African American person ever to attend the University of Pennsylvania and the youngest ever to attend an Ivy League University. Simply Amazing!
- Hi boizalmost 4 yearsThis is so interesting! I ❤ DOGO News!
- A Personalmost 4 yearsThis Gurl Is Kewl...
- Dogloveralmost 4 yearsThis girl is so cool!!!!!!!
- Moosealmost 4 yearsI am the best reader in my school and won first priority as in the top spelling bee's across the country I am really busy¡!!!!!!!!!!!¡
- BillyBobalmost 4 yearsHOW???!!! I'm in the TAG group at school, and I consider myself a smart kid, but THIS???!!! Wow.
- Magpiealmost 4 yearsI live in Africa,I speak English,Arabic,and French, I am American but I go to an Arab school and I'm the best in my class at math. Oh I also learned Arabic at the same time I learned English am I good enough?
- dicealmost 4 yearsamazing
- Ava 🐈about 4 yearsOmg cool with me and my friends have been able too far away
- BOTabout 4 yearsShe is probably going to be a billionaire when she grows up
- miranabout 4 yearsi love to read i read harry potter dude