Video Of The Week - Xmas Greetings From The Forest Animals

By on

In this cute Christmas video, birds, deer, owls, hedgehogs and other wild creatures, lip synch a British Christmas favorite, Stop the Cavalry.

However, instead of singing the line 'I wish I was home for Christmas', the animals chirp, 'I wish I had a home for Christmas', in a plea to people to stop ruining their natural habitat.

The video is part of a campaign by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) to encourage people to enjoy the outdoors and do something positive for the environment, like providing water for birds or planting a tree. Check out www.bbc.co.uk/breathingplaces for more information.

Happy Holidays!

Source: DailyTelegraph.co.uk

Generate citations in MLA, APA & Chicago formats for this article.
  • LOVE ANIMALSWednesday, December 6, 2017 at 1:14 pm
    This vidio was the most halarous vidio I have ever seen in my life! I wish these videos were all over you-tube. That's how much I love this video.
    • Phil the goatWednesday, November 29, 2017 at 9:36 am
      What is this?!! So funny ;}
      • gooday2006Monday, November 13, 2017 at 11:18 am
        omg so cute! i laughed so hard so did my friends!
        • Savage kid21Monday, November 13, 2017 at 11:17 am
          thats funny
          • bluetail101
            bluetail101Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 9:24 am
            kawaii!!! (:
            • Girls Rule!!!Monday, October 16, 2017 at 10:03 am
              Awwwww! So CUTE!!!!!
              • zachamp
                zachampTuesday, September 19, 2017 at 6:18 am
                Nice follow me
                • puppy loverTuesday, September 12, 2017 at 6:38 pm
                  so weird and cute at the same time man i wish i had an emogi
                  • yfdcygf4dhnfxwiSunday, May 14, 2017 at 11:54 am