Video Of The Week - Xmas Greetings From The Forest Animals

By on

In this cute Christmas video, birds, deer, owls, hedgehogs and other wild creatures, lip synch a British Christmas favorite, Stop the Cavalry.

However, instead of singing the line 'I wish I was home for Christmas', the animals chirp, 'I wish I had a home for Christmas', in a plea to people to stop ruining their natural habitat.

The video is part of a campaign by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) to encourage people to enjoy the outdoors and do something positive for the environment, like providing water for birds or planting a tree. Check out www.bbc.co.uk/breathingplaces for more information.

Happy Holidays!

Source: DailyTelegraph.co.uk

Generate citations in MLA, APA & Chicago formats for this article.
Sign in to use your custom avatar.
  • RoseThursday, July 12, 2018 at 11:16 pm
    I'm scared 😨😨😨😨😨😨
    • bookstory13
      bookstory13Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 3:00 pm
      AWWWWWW it's SOOOO cute lol and funny 😍😂😆
      • RayanSunday, May 6, 2018 at 10:25 am
        So funny and cute I couldn't breathe plz like if u like ha see what I did there.😱😀😅😃😂😄😁😆😍😎
        • lit boyMonday, March 26, 2018 at 5:21 am
          this should be on one of those funny vines😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
          • winningvalkyrie
            winningvalkyrieTuesday, February 13, 2018 at 5:35 am
            oh my goodness i almost fell out of my chair!! this was hilarious plz like if you agree HAHA
            • ggWednesday, January 24, 2018 at 1:11 pm
              cool this should be all over u tube
              • LOVE ANIMALSWednesday, December 6, 2017 at 1:14 pm
                This vidio was the most halarous vidio I have ever seen in my life! I wish these videos were all over you-tube. That's how much I love this video.
                • Phil the goatWednesday, November 29, 2017 at 9:36 am
                  What is this?!! So funny ;}
                  • gooday2006Monday, November 13, 2017 at 11:18 am
                    omg so cute! i laughed so hard so did my friends!
                    • Savage kid21Monday, November 13, 2017 at 11:17 am