The Incredibly Talented Young Artist
Listen to Article
Kieon Williamson is just a normal six-year old boy, except when it comes to art. While most kids his age are just learning how to draw, this amazingly talented boy just had his work showcased at a local art gallery in Holt, Norfolk.
According to his parents, Kieron did not show any signs of his incredible talent until he was five years old. Till then, he was a typical toddler, whose artistic abilities extended to coloring inside the lines.
Things changed in May 2008, when the family went on a vacation to the seaside counties of Devon and Cornwall. Inspired by the beautiful scenery, the young boy requested a piece of paper and pencil and started to sketch.
While his art did not look anything extraordinary to his parents, it impressed professional artist Carol Ann Pennington so much, that she offered to teach him. Kieron really bloomed under her guidance and has since become a world-class painter.
Art critics and other artists who have seen Kieron's work, all agree, that this young boy has amazing talent, especially given his age.
The young boy remains quite unfazed by his newly found fame. He enjoys dabbling with watercolors and says that the extra pocket money he earns from the sale of his paintings doesn't hurt either.
Learn Keywords in this Article
- dojo13579about 10 yearsi luv drawing and follow ur dreams
- silvasaalmost 11 yearsWOW!!!!your a great artis...........you really should be an artis. ID buy all your paintings!!!!!
- cahill74almost 11 yearsi love drawing
- cahill74almost 11 yearsYou are amazing! Follow your dreams
- KWabout 11 yearsMy favorite artist is Keiron Williamson! Who knew a six year old could be so good!
- swirlylollypopsover 11 yearsKeep doing what you are doing kid. You are amazing!
- bananasover 11 yearsomgg.... you are so talented!! good job kiddo and keep up the good work!!!!!!!! i give you a double thumbs up!! i wish i could give more, but i cant because i only have two thumbs;) follow your dreams!! and dream until your dream comes true;) BRAVOOOOO
- wolfover 11 yearsi envy him.... :( i want to be a artist when i grow up and i am soo much older than him but he draws so much better
- goatguyalmost 12 yearscool beans yo
- AwesomeGirl24almost 12 yearsexelent