Video of The Week - How's This For A Healthy Diet?
Listen to Article
Salim Haini, a 25-year old from Algeria will do anything to get into the Guinness Book of World Records - even if it entails eating glass, newspaper and nails!
However, it looks like he has severe competition from Michael Lotto, who holds the record for the most bizarre diet in the world. Over the years, this Frenchman has consumed 128 bicycles, 15 supermarket trolleys, six chandeliers, two beds and a pair of skis - However, he will not touch bananas and eggs, as those make him really sick!
May the best eater win!
- wolfy_bluealmost 2 yearsThis is so awful for him. He could have died.
- puffydog25almost 4 yearsthat is so dangers
- Cocoabout 4 yearsCan he die from eating this stuf!?!?
- magbish04about 4 yearsoh my gosh that is sooooooo crazy
- Graceover 4 yearsHe's going to get sick
- Emilymover 4 yearsThis man is insane 🧙🏽♂️
- Zachover 4 yearsthat is amazing
- knickerbockeralmost 5 yearsthat man has got teeth of steel
- knickerbockeralmost 5 yearswow...............dude,hope ya do not get sick
- lemonade11almost 5 yearsI'm not sure if I should congratulate him or be worried for his health. Hope ya don't get sick, buddy.