Video Of The Week - Got Hot Chocolate?
Listen to Article
Warning! This Video is going to make you drool! This giant mug filled with 487 gallons of hot chocolate and topped with hundreds of marshmallows, was heated to a perfect temperature of 120 degrees Celsius and placed in Bryant Park, New York.
Prepared by the American Milk Association to remind people the importance of drinking milk during the winter months, the large cup of hot chocolate not only made it into the record books, but also, served as a yummy treat for about 6,000 folks who received a taste of the delicious concoction for free!
Learn Keywords in this Article
- teagan0357 monthsMan! I am just about to have my thanksgiving lunch at school this makes me hungry!!!!!!!!
- majestic_tiger17 monthsand i just had lunch
- majestic_tiger17 monthsnow im hungry.
- jazmine2008about 2 yearsi love hot chocolate but the bad thing is i always drink water after it because my mouth is always dry when i finish the hot chocolate. #please follow#
- wolfy_blueabout 2 yearsToo bad I missed my oppertunity.... it's spring now in Ohio. 😕
- onceaponaendabout 2 yearsOver here too.
- tulibagi-160064716087over 2 yearsyum i want some 🙂
- sokeefe_foreverover 2 yearsLol, just had hot chocolate today! It was cold out... Like it usually is in December in Pennsylvania.
- zaksover 2 yearsThat looks delicious! We only get hot chocolate when its cold, but sadly, in Florida, its barely ever cold.
- teagan0357 monthsSame up here in Georgia! But this year it's getting cold!
- pasteleaover 2 yearsYummy!I have hot chocolate when I come inside from playing in the snow!But I live at the beach. So I only have it when I vist'it my grandmother and grandfather. I have not seen who in 2 years! I have wish I can see who this year! But I can't! Since covid.👎😓At least I can look at snowglobes. Does anyone know how I can make snow!If so please comment.⛄🌨❄Bye!Happy Hoilidays!🎄🎄🎄
- tulibagi-160064716087over 2 yearsthat's sad we have snow in spokane.
- kurzover 2 yearsI drink hot chocolate every morning!!! Researches have been done on it before and found that it helps improve memory!!!