Video Of The Week - Got Hot Chocolate?

97 Words 1-Minute Listen

Warning! This Video is going to make you drool! This giant mug filled with 487 gallons of hot chocolate and topped with hundreds of marshmallows, was heated to a perfect temperature of 120 degrees Celsius and placed in Bryant Park, New York.

Prepared by the American Milk Association to remind people the importance of drinking milk during the winter months, the large cup of hot chocolate not only made it into the record books, but also, served as a yummy treat for about 6,000 folks who received a taste of the delicious concoction for free!

sources:odditycentral.com, youtube.com

• tulibagi-160064716087
    tulibagi-160064716087Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 10:06 am
    yum i want some 🙂
    • sydney_zepp
      sydney_zeppFriday, December 11, 2020 at 6:17 pm
      Lol, just had hot chocolate today! It was cold out... Like it usually is in December in Pennsylvania.
      • zaks
        zaksFriday, December 11, 2020 at 4:03 pm
        That looks delicious! We only get hot chocolate when its cold, but sadly, in Florida, its barely ever cold.
        • astetic_dreams
          astetic_dreamsFriday, December 11, 2020 at 2:45 pm
          Yummy!I have hot chocolate when I come inside from playing in the snow!But I live at the beach. So I only have it when I vist'it my grandmother and grandfather. I have not seen who in 2 years! I have wish I can see who this year! But I can't! Since covid.👎😓At least I can look at snowglobes. Does anyone know how I can make snow!If so please comment.⛄🌨❄Bye!Happy Hoilidays!🎄🎄🎄
        • kurz
          kurzFriday, December 11, 2020 at 8:03 am
          I drink hot chocolate every morning!!! Researches have been done on it before and found that it helps improve memory!!!
          • bdubood
            bduboodFriday, December 11, 2020 at 7:57 am
            OMG I just want to jump in
            • therealsnakes
              therealsnakesFriday, December 11, 2020 at 7:33 am
              That looks so yummy 😋
              • pop_star_loomer
                pop_star_loomerThursday, December 10, 2020 at 12:44 pm
                Yummy I needed that last week!
                • gaelxx101