Video Of The Week - Got Hot Chocolate?

97 Words 1-Minute Listen

Warning! This Video is going to make you drool! This giant mug filled with 487 gallons of hot chocolate and topped with hundreds of marshmallows, was heated to a perfect temperature of 120 degrees Celsius and placed in Bryant Park, New York.

Prepared by the American Milk Association to remind people the importance of drinking milk during the winter months, the large cup of hot chocolate not only made it into the record books, but also, served as a yummy treat for about 6,000 folks who received a taste of the delicious concoction for free!

sources:odditycentral.com, youtube.com

• jazmine2008
    jazmine2008Friday, April 23, 2021 at 7:55 am
    i love hot chocolate but the bad thing is i always drink water after it because my mouth is always dry when i finish the hot chocolate. #please follow#
    • wolfieland
      wolfielandFriday, April 23, 2021 at 5:52 am
      Too bad I missed my oppertunity.... it's spring now in Ohio. 😕
      • onceaponaend
        onceaponaendFriday, April 23, 2021 at 7:45 am
        Over here too.
      • tulibagi-160064716087
        tulibagi-160064716087Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 10:06 am
        yum i want some 🙂
        • sokeefe_forever
          sokeefe_foreverFriday, December 11, 2020 at 6:17 pm
          Lol, just had hot chocolate today! It was cold out... Like it usually is in December in Pennsylvania.
          • zaks
            zaksFriday, December 11, 2020 at 4:03 pm
            That looks delicious! We only get hot chocolate when its cold, but sadly, in Florida, its barely ever cold.
            • pinklilcow
              pinklilcowFriday, December 11, 2020 at 2:45 pm
              Yummy!I have hot chocolate when I come inside from playing in the snow!But I live at the beach. So I only have it when I vist'it my grandmother and grandfather. I have not seen who in 2 years! I have wish I can see who this year! But I can't! Since covid.👎😓At least I can look at snowglobes. Does anyone know how I can make snow!If so please comment.⛄🌨❄Bye!Happy Hoilidays!🎄🎄🎄
            • kurz
              kurzFriday, December 11, 2020 at 8:03 am
              I drink hot chocolate every morning!!! Researches have been done on it before and found that it helps improve memory!!!
              • bdubood
                bduboodFriday, December 11, 2020 at 7:57 am
                OMG I just want to jump in
                • therealsnakes
                  therealsnakesFriday, December 11, 2020 at 7:33 am
                  That looks so yummy 😋
                  • pop_star_loomer
                    pop_star_loomerThursday, December 10, 2020 at 12:44 pm
                    Yummy I needed that last week!