Video Of The Week - A Lego Printer
Listen to Article
Over the years, Lego enthusiasts have come with many ingenious ideas for the tiny bricks - Ranging from using the colorful pieces to shore up crumbling walls to creating life-sized exhibits. Now, a fan has gone a step further and constructed a working Lego printer.
Made from a few Lego bricks, some mechanical parts and whole lot of imagination, the printer that features a number of industrious Lego men working away, uses a felt-tip pen in lieu of an ink cartridge, which makes replacing the ink not only easy, but very cost effective. Pretty amazing, Isn't It?
- xenoover 2 yearsYo If I have legos but if I have the right pieces I want to do this unfornutaly I'm not good with wires and stuff but I will be soon
- Nikita Boykoalmost 4 yearsThat is amaizing and cool
- Zachover 4 yearsthat is amazing
- joeyabout 5 yearsthis is so cooooooool
- gyguuabout 5 yearscooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
- kltoadabout 6 yearsHow can this be?
- Yolomanover 6 years😱 what the how?
- bob2about 7 yearsthat was suped
- bryantover 7 yearswhat are those
- missmunchover 7 yearsAmazing! it must have been very difficult to make that! I could absolutely not be able to make such a thing! It is very cool though!