Video Of The Week - Syrian Strongman Pulls Train With Muscle Power
Listen to Article
On Friday October 21st, hundreds of people gathered at the Kadam Train station in Damascusto witness fellow Syrian, Adnan Ismail al-Awad, pull off an incredible stunt - Move an 800 feet train with his own muscle power.
While the train weighed 2,500 kilograms, the strongman believes that because he was pulling up an incline, it becomes lot heavier - almost four times as much, or about 100,000 kg. While that may be a slight exaggeration, even pulling 2,500 kilograms using sheer body weight sounds incredible to us!
Learn Keywords in this Article
- Queen about 4 yearsThat is so crazy and why did he stop the train WOW😮😮😮😮😮😮
- hover 5 yearsWhoa
- kid600about 8 yearsWhy did he stop the train?
- randoabout 8 yearsWOW THAT IS COOL and it an old man pulling a car with his teeth not tongue
- nikeover 8 yearswow
- jaxonover 8 yearsIt is on wheels and an 800ft train is wery short
- bluetoothover 8 yearsHow crazy is that??? Even I can't do that. Oh, I forgot, a man pulled a car with his tongue on America's go talent! Who can beat that??
- bibliophileover 8 yearsWOW that is AMAZING!!!!!
- nikukyuover 8 yearsOmg he is a super hero!
- 4clv02over 8 yearsThe guy that pulled the car must of had a lot of training