Miniature Meals Make For Some Funky Jewelry
Listen to Article
Who would have figured that coffee & donut or nachos & coke could add some bling to that swanky new dress? However, even the most sophisticated fashionista will concur that Sophia Molnar's hand crafted miniature meals would be a stunning, not to mention delectable, addition to any outfit.
Unfortunately, realistic as they look, there is nothing edible about them - They are made entirely from materials like plastic, ceramic, metal etc.
The artist who was born in Canada, but now resides in Fukuoka, Japan, was inspired to make these cute creations by Japan's Kawaii or cute movement. She started by making fun rings, but has now moved on to pendants, earrings and even a pin tie for men.
While Sophia, who makes each piece of jewelry individually, has some great pieces readily available on SouZou Creations, she will willingly customize a client's favorite food or special meal if requested. To check out all her handiwork and maybe even buy some of these funky accessories for yourself, go to SouZouCreations.
Resources: telegraph.co.uk, theblogismine.com
Learn Keywords in this Article
- iluvhellokitty6 monthsSo cute, I wish I had one of the cuties!!!<333
- kawaiicow5467 monthsim obsessed with stuff like, mini i just love it
- sofa123488over 1 year❤️I love it❤️
- cookiecrumbsabout 2 years#CUTE!
- creamabout 2 yearsnice.
- pasteleaabout 2 yearsI wish i had some! <3
- unipug2about 2 yearsI love kawaii.
- lizzzy_winkleabout 3 yearsCute! I wish I had some!
- stateabout 3 yearsI love it!😍
- almondmilkabout 3 yearsThis sounds so cute!