Video Of The Week - A Double Decker Bus That Exercises?
Listen to Article
With the 2012 Summer Olympics beginning this Friday, July 27th, 2012, it seems as though everyone is starting to think more about becoming fit especially in London, where the events are scheduled to take place. First there were the penguins at the city's zoo that began practicing their dives and now its iconic red double-decker bus has been spotted performing push-ups!
However, before you get all concerned, the bus is a one of a kind robotic sculpture built by Czech artist David Cerny as a tribute to all the push-ups athletes have to perform as part of their training, no matter what their sport. And, just like most of them, the bus also groans and moans as it performs this excruciating exercise!
For those lucky enough to be in London and would like to take a look at this fun sculpture, it will be 'working out' outside the Czech Olympic headquarters in Islington, north London for the duration of the Olympic Games.
Learn Keywords in this Article
- Super Sammyover 3 yearsCool a walking bus!
- Tiffany Nguyenalmost 5 yearsI wonder what position the bus's arms look like when the vehicle is driving.
- skidoomanover 5 yearscool can it drive well
- hialmost 6 yearscooooooooooooooooooool
- ugihguhret3hrfhabout 6 yearsimpossible
- weewover 6 yearscoooooooooooooool
- batmanover 6 yearsomg
- batboy27about 6 yearsyou stole my name
- gachagirl1234almost 3 yearsNah looks like bat man had it first
- Gray Bluralmost 7 yearsPretty Neat. I'd like to drive that!
- nasbyabout 7 yearsThat is so cool but not awesome.
- semarover 7 yearsmake me one