Video Of The Week - Kinetic Sculpture Balanced On A Single Feather
Listen to Article
What can you balance on a mere feather? Hardly anything, unless it is in the expert hands of Maedir Eugster. The balance artist recently used one as a base for an entire kinetic sculpture, comprising of 15 bare palm frond spines all arranged masterfully, atop each other.
The 58-year-old co-founder/director of the Rigolo Swiss Nouveau Cirque, a performance art troupe based out of Switzerland, usually demonstrates his amazing balancing acts in front of a live audience in an outdoor venue. However, the 'Balance' shoot was staged inside a studio, because award-winning photographer and filmmaker Tobias Hutzler, wanted the audience to get a close-up glimpse of the artist's amazing talent. Prepare to be mesmerized!
Learn Keywords in this Article
- Bob the guyalmost 5 yearsWOW
- Ariana Grandaalmost 5 yearsIt is so good and it was amazing and awesome i wqas so shocked and it was fun.
- lol!!!!hahahaalmost 6 yearsomg it is cool!!! no i menn ith so so Awsoooommmmeeee!!!
- lol!!!!hahahaalmost 6 yearscool!! no imean Awsooooomeee!!!!!
- #rainbowcheetaover 7 yearswow that's super cool!!!
- poolabout 8 yearsthis is so cool
- skybloomer11about 8 yearsya its probably rigged :/
- Xephonsalmost 9 yearsOmg-lah
- karan69about 9 yearsCool!
- Believe itabout 9 yearsSaw this live up close last night - no trickery involved.