Video Of The Week - If Frozen Was A Horror Movie . . .

By on

CCSS Word Search

Disney's super-hit animated movie Frozen, has inspired millions of parodies. Some are funny, others a little silly, but none are quite like the one created by 17-year-old self professed movie fanatic, Bobby Burns, who transformed the heartwarming film into a horror movie.

What's amazing is that the young video editor did not use any gimmicks to create the rather terrifying trailer. He simply cut select scenes from the real movie, pieced them together cleverly, added some sinister music and voila! - the heartwarming tale about two sisters and a snowman, was suddenly transformed into a dark scary version!

Resource: Youtube.com

Generate citations in MLA, APA & Chicago formats for this article.

VocabularyPlay Game

animatedgimmicksheartwarmingparodiessinister
Name:
Date:

Reading Comprehension (2 questions)

1. What kind of parody did Bobby create? Why was is so different from the million others that have been created?
  2. How did he do it?
Name:
Date:

Critical Thinking Challenge

What kind of Frozen parody would you like to create?

Sign in to use your custom avatar.
  • hogwartstudent
    hogwartstudentWednesday, December 12, 2018 at 1:57 pm
    That would be sooooooooo cool!!
    • HiWednesday, December 12, 2018 at 8:01 am
      That’s cool
      • happyall2
        happyall2Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 4:38 pm
        I would like to go to the movie theater to watch this video turned into a movie. I like this one better than the original one. I wish Bobby Burns can also turn Frozen 2 in to a horror movie.
        • vioka
          viokaTuesday, December 11, 2018 at 4:34 pm
          Bobby Burns is so amazing~ I wish I can make videos by myself too!
          • vioka
            viokaTuesday, December 11, 2018 at 4:32 pm
            I like the scary one better than the original one. No offense but I don't like the original one, it was kind of boring.
            • happyall2
              happyall2Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 4:29 pm
              It's actually not that scary. Because you can't hear what they're saying. If you add some creepy sentences like "LET ME EAT YOU!!!" or something else, it would be scarier.
              • paradxemidnxght
                paradxemidnxghtTuesday, December 11, 2018 at 4:15 pm
                Exciting if Frozen WAS a horror movie. That'll be awesome! Horror movies are the best! Goosebumps, it's your turn to go clean the theaters! Let's go Frozen horror movie!
                • meMonday, December 10, 2018 at 12:54 pm
                  good i thought it be scary though
                  • Ciel phantonhivMonday, December 10, 2018 at 8:08 am
                    I do love scary movies
                    • HappySunday, December 9, 2018 at 9:51 am
                      Frozen being bad is only my oppinion so don not be offened

Our Apps and Plugins