Video Of The Week - Michael Breach Specializes In Coffee Art
Listen to Article
Latte foam artwork, which is believed to have originated in Italy has been around since the 1980's. But while many have mastered the art of sketching beautiful flowers and hearts, very few can compete with coffee artist extraordinaire, Michael Breach. The New York-based 'painter' who has been called the Da Vinci of barista coffee art can (literally) whip up any image that is presented to him - All he needs is a toothpick and some foam!
Breach says he began creating latte art for fun. Like others, he started with hearts and flowers, before taking it to the next 'level' with the extraordinary portraits. Today, the famous barista spends his days traveling the world showcasing his talent to an ever-growing fan base that includes numerous celebrities.
Learn Keywords in this Article
- ocean1010over 2 yearsthat was amazing. i like the dog the best in the video
- brawlstarschampalmost 4 yearsNice!
- izzy_isabellaabout 4 yearscool
- Joeover 4 yearscool
- Its coming about 5 yearsRun
- jasmineover 5 yearswow your artwork is so amazing I want to draw like you someday
- starlightover 5 yearsilove cats there are so cute
- Adorableyoshiover 5 yearsNice! OH. MY. CATS! CAT!
- horseridinggirlover 5 yearsCool! He's amazing!
- klbaek26over 5 yearsI would hate to drink it because it's so pretty and beautiful