Happy Fourth Of July And Summer!

Photo Credit: Pxhere.com CCO Public Domain

Happy Fourth of July to our US DOGOnews readers! Hope you are enjoying the country’s 242nd Independence Day and the summer holidays with family and friends. Talking about breaks, it is time for the DOGOnews team to take a short one and prepare for the upcoming school year. We will be back before you realize it with more exciting and fun news.

Meanwhile, be sure to browse through our 3000+ published articles. You are guaranteed to find some that you missed or rediscover old favorites. And for those of you still on the fence, there is still time to join our Summer Reading Program and win free books.

Also, don't forget to share your summer (or winter) adventures with your DOGOnews pals, by adding your comments below.

Have A Fabulous Summer!

• piTuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:10 pm
    i love summer to its the best
    • wolfdog
      wolfdogWednesday, April 3, 2019 at 8:10 am
      You know what's great? It always makes me smile when people say they want to live the American dream. Meaning they want to work and have a good life in the USA. I'm glad many people from across the globe come into the USA and believe in America's everlasting freedom and rewards. I am glad people praise the USA, the United States of America, for being one of the best and most powerful countries in the world. I'm glad America is the most advanced country with their laws, medicine, and military. I am glad America can feed it's people. I am glad America will fight for other countries. I am glad respects and loves their soldiers so much. I am proud to be an American. Thank you, our founding fathers, first president, the people who participated in the war during 1765 and many others. I love seeing red, white, and blue. Justice, purity, and hardiness. That is the most patriotic you can get.
      • EmmaFriday, March 22, 2019 at 8:58 am
        I love summer!
        • EmmaFriday, March 22, 2019 at 8:58 am
          Happy super super super super super super super super super super super super late 4th of July! Everyone!
          • JoeMonday, March 4, 2019 at 10:33 am
            AMZING PHENOMANAL
            • toniThursday, January 31, 2019 at 7:44 am
              at is cool
              • toniThursday, January 31, 2019 at 7:43 am
                cool
                • kelcey ketchupTuesday, January 15, 2019 at 4:54 am
                  wow i liked it
                  • Shyla Sushi 17Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 4:48 am
                    The video was really cool
                    • EllaFriday, January 4, 2019 at 10:49 am