Enchanted - Coming To Theatres On November 21st

By Meera Dolasia on November 19, 2007

Disney's "Enchanted", which comes to theatres this thanksgiving weekend is a fun mix of animation and live action.

The movie took nine years to make and is about the adventures of the animated (cartoon) Princess Giselle who is banished from her magical fairyland to New York by her evil stepmother, Queen Marissa.  The now real girl (played by Amy Adams) has to survive in New York City and figure our how to find her way back home.

While the preview looks fun, we have the real scoop from three Dogo readers who saw it in a sneak preview last week.  Here is what they had to say:

Jessica (8) gives it 5 stars and says "Enchanted" was cool, funny and full of action.

Lucy (6) said she loved this movie because the actors wore really creative costumes. It was really interesting because the characters changed from being animation to being live after Princess Giselle fell into a well. My favorite part was when Princess Giselle was knocking on a billboard in the shape of a castle because she thought it was real. There are lots of funny parts and a few scary parts. I liked the singing a lot. I think you should go see this movie.

Mika (8) said she loved the movie. I would give it 5 stars! I liked that it was filmed in New York City. It was creative because it starts out with animation then becomes a film with live actors. It was exciting that the film director's daughter goes to school in our town (Mill Valley, California) and had parts in the movie. I think kids who are ages 6-12 would like this movie also. I liked how the character Giselle (a princess) did many interesting things like swallowing a live goldfish and made her clothes out of curtains and a rug!

Click for a preview of the movie and be sure to contribute your own reviews below!

• nikukyu
    nikukyuThursday, December 18, 2014 at 1:20 am
    I think I watched it when it came out in DVDs. Um, if I remember correctly, it's about a girl who lives in a forest, and is really beautiful. A prince falls in love with her, and they are engaged. But, on the day of the wedding, a witch tricks her into falling into a well. She reappears in NY as a person, not a animation. She falls in love with a man or something and after some ups and downs they live happily ever after:). Now I want to see it again! Reply if I got something wrong. Thanks!
    • MalikaTuesday, November 18, 2014 at 1:34 pm
      I watched this move severel times I still want to watch it again
      • paigeWednesday, November 12, 2014 at 12:21 pm
        how do you get facess
        • paigeWednesday, November 12, 2014 at 12:19 pm
          amazing
          • BloomFriday, September 12, 2014 at 11:57 am
            Nice
            • pipermc11
              pipermc11Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 12:30 pm
              I SOOO WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
              • iheartmyfamily
                iheartmyfamilyTuesday, January 14, 2014 at 12:52 pm
                I love this movie
                • jjMonday, January 13, 2014 at 8:18 am
                  sup
                  • brookelol
                    brookelolThursday, November 21, 2013 at 2:05 pm
                    i luv that movie omg its soooo good!!!!
                    • bloomdomino
                      bloomdominoThursday, November 14, 2013 at 6:12 pm
                      its such a good movie i cant wait to see it again :D