XtraMath

By Meera Dolasia

XtraMath

Need help with those mad-minute math tests or just want to brush up some basic skills? Here is a great site that will help you do that. The best part is that real teachers monitor your progress and give you feedback on the skills that you have aced and the ones that still need some work - All for free!

Go to kids site
  • xx33lol
    xx33lolSunday, January 31, 2016 at 1:34 pm
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring
    • isabellaFriday, October 16, 2015 at 6:50 am
      it is soooo boring in forth grade xtra math is boring
      • pickerr
        pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:33 pm
        it was an assignment every day last year in the morning for school
        • emmabookworm5
          emmabookworm5Friday, February 20, 2015 at 5:39 pm
          That sounds okay; well, at least better than what my school makes us do. I have to dedicate thirty minutes of my life to doing math on Khan Academy per week. It's actually really annoying. And they grade us at the end of each quarter on that!
          • bigmelo
            bigmeloFriday, February 20, 2015 at 5:31 pm
            I love math! I'm really good at it, too. Maybe I'll show my cousins this website, so they'll catch up some more on their multiples & fractions. That way, we can finally play on Cool Math Games without me making an effort to play brain games slowly... :D
            • annabeth123
              annabeth123Monday, October 27, 2014 at 5:17 pm
              They make us do this at school and it STINKS!
              • MvwSunday, October 19, 2014 at 9:40 am
                I hate xtar math
                • mwThursday, August 28, 2014 at 9:19 am
                  it doesnt really show your improving when you make a lot of wrong answers on your second try you get a low score like 80 and before you have like 90 see no improving
                  • bibliophile
                    bibliophileMonday, August 4, 2014 at 6:38 pm
                    Cool...
                    • c001g33k
                      c001g33kMonday, June 30, 2014 at 10:19 am
                      If you wanna have fun this summer and your parent(s) isn't a teacher, then tell your parents that cool math games (search it on google) helps you learn your math facts faster than Xtra math. If they let you, click the first result on google, and congratulations! You can have fun this summer! My mom is a teacher so it won't work for me :( Coolmath games is an excuse to play games at school instead of xtramath My favorite game is Run 2 :P

Most Reviewed This Month