XtraMath

By Meera Dolasia

XtraMath

Need help with those mad-minute math tests or just want to brush up some basic skills? Here is a great site that will help you do that. The best part is that real teachers monitor your progress and give you feedback on the skills that you have aced and the ones that still need some work - All for free!

Go to kids site
  • MvwSunday, October 19, 2014 at 9:40 am
    I hate xtar math
    • mwThursday, August 28, 2014 at 9:19 am
      it doesnt really show your improving when you make a lot of wrong answers on your second try you get a low score like 80 and before you have like 90 see no improving
      • bibliophile
        bibliophileMonday, August 4, 2014 at 6:38 pm
        Cool...
        • c001g33k
          c001g33kMonday, June 30, 2014 at 10:19 am
          If you wanna have fun this summer and your parent(s) isn't a teacher, then tell your parents that cool math games (search it on google) helps you learn your math facts faster than Xtra math. If they let you, click the first result on google, and congratulations! You can have fun this summer! My mom is a teacher so it won't work for me :( Coolmath games is an excuse to play games at school instead of xtramath My favorite game is Run 2 :P
          • c001g33k
            c001g33kMonday, June 30, 2014 at 10:14 am
            Xtra math is ruining my summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: I already know my math facts and xtra math just wastes time
            • saniyahSaturday, June 14, 2014 at 3:44 pm
              yeah I am very epic geuss who I like
              • cdkr63
                cdkr63Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 4:20 am
                that was epic
                • foodgirl
                  foodgirlTuesday, May 6, 2014 at 5:03 pm
                  I like and hate xtramath
                  • california1
                    california1Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 7:38 pm
                    i tried it. it was fun! now i got another account
                    • cat6
                      cat6Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:28 pm
                      I think I might try this
                      • cat6
                        cat6Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 1:30 pm
                        Apparently you have to have a parent and/or teacher account to sign up. No worries- I'm pretty sure mom will go for it!

Most Reviewed This Month

Coloring Pages For You
                      Cool Math For Kids
                      NASA Kids' Club
                      Hieroglyphic Typewriter
                      After School Mathematics

Latest Comments

lv
                      lv wrote:

I wish this game was easier for ...
                      Hieroglyphic Typewriter

tiana19149
                      tiana19149 wrote:

wow i like it
                      Kids Planet

tiana19149
                      tiana19149 wrote:

it does look kinda weird and it ...
                      Kids Planet