XtraMath

By Meera Dolasia

XtraMath

Need help with those mad-minute math tests or just want to brush up some basic skills? Here is a great site that will help you do that. The best part is that real teachers monitor your progress and give you feedback on the skills that you have aced and the ones that still need some work - All for free!

Go to kids site
  • annabeth123
    annabeth123Monday, October 27, 2014 at 5:17 pm
    They make us do this at school and it STINKS!
    • MvwSunday, October 19, 2014 at 9:40 am
      I hate xtar math
      • mwThursday, August 28, 2014 at 9:19 am
        it doesnt really show your improving when you make a lot of wrong answers on your second try you get a low score like 80 and before you have like 90 see no improving
        • bibliophile
          bibliophileMonday, August 4, 2014 at 6:38 pm
          Cool...
          • c001g33k
            c001g33kMonday, June 30, 2014 at 10:19 am
            If you wanna have fun this summer and your parent(s) isn't a teacher, then tell your parents that cool math games (search it on google) helps you learn your math facts faster than Xtra math. If they let you, click the first result on google, and congratulations! You can have fun this summer! My mom is a teacher so it won't work for me :( Coolmath games is an excuse to play games at school instead of xtramath My favorite game is Run 2 :P
            • c001g33k
              c001g33kMonday, June 30, 2014 at 10:14 am
              Xtra math is ruining my summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: I already know my math facts and xtra math just wastes time
              • saniyahSaturday, June 14, 2014 at 3:44 pm
                yeah I am very epic geuss who I like
                • cdkr63
                  cdkr63Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 4:20 am
                  that was epic
                  • foodgirl
                    foodgirlTuesday, May 6, 2014 at 5:03 pm
                    I like and hate xtramath
                    • california1
                      california1Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 7:38 pm
                      i tried it. it was fun! now i got another account

Most Reviewed This Month

NASA Kids' Club
                      Storybird
                      Coloring Pages For You
                      Cool Math For Kids
                      Kids Planet

Latest Comments

00022939
                      00022939 wrote:

I love this site. It is really h...
                      NASA Kids' Club

10039744
                      10039744 wrote:

fun and ausome
                      NASA Kids' Club

zoieewood
                      zoieewood wrote:

So times every thing is really a...
                      Storybird

zoieewood
                      zoieewood wrote:

I think that writing is pretty cool
                      Storybird