Animal Corner

By Meera Dolasia

Animal Corner

If you like to learn about all the fascinating creatures that inhabit our planet or research about one for school, this is the site for you. The best part is that each animal or insect is categorized by their habitat or the region of the world they live in, making your search quite easy.

Go to kids site
  • bigmelo
    bigmeloWednesday, October 8, 2014 at 7:03 pm
    This site is a simple method of learning other forms of life that inhabit our planet besides we wise Homo Erectus. It's very convenient for those who wish to discover a new species that they did not know yet existed!
    • Ari_The_BossTuesday, May 27, 2014 at 12:47 pm
      i love grumpy cat its so funny
      • bluelillian
        bluelillianMonday, May 26, 2014 at 5:55 pm
        omg i love animals, but snakes, snails, slugs, and anything slimy are gross.
        • maxiemillon
          maxiemillonFriday, May 23, 2014 at 7:37 am
          awesome
          • artlover02
            artlover02Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 3:00 pm
            I love animals
            • rachel3421
              rachel3421Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 7:07 am
              me to they are so cute and cool. But I do not like snakes they are gross!
            • aaron1115
              aaron1115Friday, February 21, 2014 at 6:48 am
              I really liked the video. It made think of my granpa that served in Vietnam. Also my great granpa who serve in World War 2. Really nice website. Keep up the good work.
              • cooldrago
                cooldragoSunday, February 9, 2014 at 3:12 pm
                I agree with turtleman111 because when I see animals they are so cute.
                • turtleman111
                  turtleman111Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:57 am
                  I love animals
                  • ladybug789
                    ladybug789Monday, February 10, 2014 at 12:28 pm
                    I love animals too
                  • aggie
                    aggieFriday, February 7, 2014 at 8:30 pm
                    omg i love these cute animals like crazy
                    • izzyherayo
                      izzyherayoTuesday, January 21, 2014 at 6:51 pm
                      I love animals so much that I have 50 photos

Most Reviewed This Month

Coloring Pages For You
                      Cool Math For Kids
                      NASA Kids' Club
                      Hieroglyphic Typewriter
                      After School Mathematics

Latest Comments

narutoplaysmc

I want to learn Spanish. My bro...
                      Online Free Spanish

niya142
                      niya142 wrote:

I LOVE my time tables
                      Cool Math For Kids

niya142
                      niya142 wrote:

I love space my mom went to space
                      NASA Kids' Club