By Meera Dolasia

It is often said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Now you can get inspired by one and write a beautiful story. Simply select the artwork you like or pick a topic from the tag cloud and get started. All you have to do is drag one of the many image options provided by the artist and write your tale. Once you are done, save and share your masterpieces with others. Don't like to write? No worries. Simply read the many fun stories that have been created by others.

Go to kids site
  • pactick
    pactickThursday, October 15, 2015 at 9:07 am
    • dazzlebook
      dazzlebookSaturday, May 23, 2015 at 11:31 am
      I love writing!
      • ichego
        ichegoSaturday, May 9, 2015 at 10:42 am
        I love writing storys that can be read to every one and make them happy.
        • fatgirl
          fatgirlFriday, March 20, 2015 at 6:11 am
          I am just playing poetry is my life it rimes it is so good for dates
          • animefan3
            animefan3Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:53 am
            I would love to use that to write poetry and writing
            • nikukyu
              nikukyuFriday, March 20, 2015 at 4:21 am
              THIS IS MADE FOR ME
              • felicisowl
                felicisowlSunday, June 21, 2015 at 3:48 pm
                LOL - this seems perfect too! I'm going to try this out, like, right now.
                • wildpeep
                  wildpeepFriday, June 19, 2015 at 8:20 pm
                  nikukyu did you sigh in to the website story bird cause I want to read ur storys
                • pickerr
                  pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:32 pm
                  i love poetry and writing!! seems awesome for me
                  • emmabookworm5
                    emmabookworm5Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 7:27 am
                    That's wonderful... Being a born writer, I love to write and read stories. My only problem is the lack of inspiration I get. This website just fixed that!
                    • felicisowl
                      felicisowlSunday, June 21, 2015 at 3:48 pm
                      Very true.. this website is perfect :hearts:
                      • pickerr
                        pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:33 pm
                        just like me!!
                      • JalilyahWednesday, December 24, 2014 at 3:42 pm
                        This is great! It can inspires kids and other people.
                        • zoiee
                          zoieeWednesday, December 17, 2014 at 6:56 am
                          I love to write a lot the only reason why is because when I was little I could not write the way that I had got talked to and I was only in 3rd grade when I had trouble writing

Most Reviewed This Month