Storybird

By Meera Dolasia

Storybird

It is often said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Now you can get inspired by one and write a beautiful story. Simply select the artwork you like or pick a topic from the tag cloud and get started. All you have to do is drag one of the many image options provided by the artist and write your tale. Once you are done, save and share your masterpieces with others. Don't like to write? No worries. Simply read the many fun stories that have been created by others.

Go to kids site
  • fatgirl
    fatgirlFriday, March 20, 2015 at 6:11 am
    I am just playing poetry is my life it rimes it is so good for dates
    • animefan3
      animefan3Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:53 am
      I would love to use that to write poetry and writing
      • nikukyu
        nikukyuFriday, March 20, 2015 at 4:21 am
        THIS IS MADE FOR ME
        • pickerr
          pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:32 pm
          i love poetry and writing!! seems awesome for me
          • emmabookworm5
            emmabookworm5Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 7:27 am
            That's wonderful... Being a born writer, I love to write and read stories. My only problem is the lack of inspiration I get. This website just fixed that!
            • pickerr
              pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:33 pm
              just like me!!
            • JalilyahWednesday, December 24, 2014 at 3:42 pm
              This is great! It can inspires kids and other people.
              • zoiee
                zoieeWednesday, December 17, 2014 at 6:56 am
                I love to write a lot the only reason why is because when I was little I could not write the way that I had got talked to and I was only in 3rd grade when I had trouble writing
                • SiraWednesday, December 17, 2014 at 6:53 am
                  This could kelp all kinds of kids around the world.I had used this site too and it was so amazing my teacher was proud of me because of this site and that it had helped me with my writing and some of with in to my reading to.;)
                  • lauren65Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 9:20 pm
                    i like the look of it
                    • mckenna123
                      mckenna123Monday, December 8, 2014 at 1:50 pm
                      It seems so cool!
                      • queen_jew
                        queen_jewTuesday, March 24, 2015 at 9:10 am
                        i know can u follow me because i followed u

Most Reviewed This Month