Storybird

By Meera Dolasia

Storybird

It is often said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Now you can get inspired by one and write a beautiful story. Simply select the artwork you like or pick a topic from the tag cloud and get started. All you have to do is drag one of the many image options provided by the artist and write your tale. Once you are done, save and share your masterpieces with others. Don't like to write? No worries. Simply read the many fun stories that have been created by others.

Go to kids site
  • smileyman
    smileymanThursday, December 10, 2015 at 12:26 pm
    love it
    • pactick
      pactickThursday, October 15, 2015 at 9:07 am
      good
      • dazzlebook
        dazzlebookSaturday, May 23, 2015 at 11:31 am
        I love writing!
        • ichego
          ichegoSaturday, May 9, 2015 at 10:42 am
          I love writing storys that can be read to every one and make them happy.
          • fatgirl
            fatgirlFriday, March 20, 2015 at 6:11 am
            I am just playing poetry is my life it rimes it is so good for dates
            • animefan3
              animefan3Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:53 am
              I would love to use that to write poetry and writing
              • nikukyu
                nikukyuFriday, March 20, 2015 at 4:21 am
                THIS IS MADE FOR ME
                • felicisowl
                  felicisowlSunday, June 21, 2015 at 3:48 pm
                  LOL - this seems perfect too! I'm going to try this out, like, right now.
                  • wildpeep
                    wildpeepFriday, June 19, 2015 at 8:20 pm
                    nikukyu did you sigh in to the website story bird cause I want to read ur storys
                  • pickerr
                    pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:32 pm
                    i love poetry and writing!! seems awesome for me
                    • emmabookworm5
                      emmabookworm5Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 7:27 am
                      That's wonderful... Being a born writer, I love to write and read stories. My only problem is the lack of inspiration I get. This website just fixed that!
                      • felicisowl
                        felicisowlSunday, June 21, 2015 at 3:48 pm
                        Very true.. this website is perfect :hearts:
                        • pickerr
                          pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:33 pm
                          just like me!!
                        • JalilyahWednesday, December 24, 2014 at 3:42 pm
                          This is great! It can inspires kids and other people.

Most Reviewed This Month