Can't Decide On A Pet? - How About A Python
Listen to Article
Can't decide on a pet? - How about a python - That's what seven-year-old Cambodian resident Koun Samang has, and they are inseparable!
While the snake would consider most of us lunch or dinner, she seems to like this seven-year-old, who has been her constant companion since the boy was a few months old and the snake a mere 20 inches long.
Now the snake is just under 16ft long and dwarfs the little boy, who loves the python like she was her little "sister". The parents believe the python has brought good luck to the family and have no problems allowing Koun to play with her.
Source: dailymail.co.uk, liveleak.com
- rex294 monthsIn my opinion ball pythons are the best pet snake.
- therealsnakesover 1 yearthey are my favorite animal
- therealsnakesover 1 yeari just want a pet snake!!!!!!!! i just love them reply if you like them too
- chronicswitchover 1 yearI have 38 I'm a snake rescuer
- wihomuso-155075999925over 2 yearsI’m scared now
- teagytornado101over 2 yearsThis was made before I born lol
- 12345678901234over 2 yearsme too.
- snakekingalmost 3 yearsI like snakessssss
- cookiekumblrealmost 4 yearsniceeee
- kacyn about 4 yearsno way does that kid love it
- Jackabout 4 yearsNo way,
- SnakeLoverabout 4 yearsI am so surprised that he had it since he was only a couple of months old. Dang. How did the python not attack him when he was on,y a couple of months old?