The Lady In Pink
Listen to Article
Though most girls and (some) boys start out loving the color pink, they soon grow out of the obsession, but not Kitten Kay Sera - A 46-year old actress from Los Angeles, CA who not only wears the color, but also, surrounds herself with it.
Accordingly, the 'Lady in Pink' wakes up in a pink bedroom, dresses up in one of her pink outfits, has breakfast in her pink kitchen, cleans the house with her pink vacuum, then looks up at the time on her pink clock, before heading out for a walk with . . . you guessed it, her pink Maltese dog - Kisses.
As you have probably guessed, Kisses is not naturally pink, but gets her fur dyed every five weeks, with a veterinarian -approved color made out of beetroot juice.
Kitten Kay Sera, who hasn't worn any other color for the last 25 years, says that pink makes her feel lovely, luxurious and best of all - happy. She doesn't get bored of it because there are so many shades and she changes her outfits around depending on her mood.
Ms. Sera says that her family is quite used to wackiness, and adds that she and her pink dog are quite the stars when they walk along the streets of Los Angeles, garnering admiring glances and comments from total strangers.
Over the years, she has also received numerous 'pink' gifts ranging from sunglasses to scarves from people who hear about her love for the color.
As to when Kitten Kay Sera will 'grow' up and start wearing other colors - We think never! Do you know somebody who is obsessed by a particular color? If so, be sure to let us know by adding your comments below.
Learn Keywords in this Article
- spykittenalmost 5 yearsShe took it way too far!
- spykittenalmost 5 yearsPoor dog!
- greenbunniesalmost 5 years....wow
- missdogobooks10almost 5 yearsOh my! Although I think pink is a great color...this woman is crazy with it! Lol, Pink IS one of my favorite colors but wow...Uh is this a war for who likes pink better? LOL
- I totally agree. I just think she took it way to far!!😂😂
- bookstory14almost 5 yearsAwww that dog is so cute. But how can she not get over such a bright color? Maybe a dark color would work. Like navy blue or purple or black. --BKS
- 💞Oh my goodness! I love pink but not that much!💞
- bacon_bitzzalmost 5 yearsOw the pink though
- bunnieicecreamalmost 5 yearsI totally like green better(as u can see on my profile picture)
- 💚Lol I can tell!💚
- bacon_bitzzalmost 5 yearsI like blue
- I like blue too
- bunnieicecreamalmost 5 yearsI do NOT like pink so I didn't enjoy that video(no offence to the people that like pink)
- Yeah I didn't really like that video at all
- Poor dog 😞 I bet the dog doesn't wanna be pink. Also...SO MUCH PINK. AHHH.