How About Some Vampire Blood With That Steak?
Listen to Article
Looking for a spooky meal this Halloween? Then you need to make reservations at the Vampire Cafe located in the famous shopping district of Ginza in Tokyo, Japan. The gothic restaurant decorated with skulls, crucifixes, candelabras, spooky spiders and Dracula's coffins makes you feel like you're in a horror movie and, is a perfect way to end this fun holiday.
The spooky effect is completed by a glowing floor of red blood cells, cobwebs hanging off chandeliers and broken mirrors. If that is not enough the restaurant also features spooky Baroque music from the 17th century and, sinister looking waiters dressed in tuxedoes.
The morbid decor also extends to the menu, which features a fun mix of Italian, French and Japanese cuisine. An order of marinated octopus suckers and smoked salmon is served in a little burial casket, while 'raw' tuna spring rolls are arranged like a cross on a bed of thinly sliced tomatoes and the chicken is cooked in a vampire gravy! For dessert there are eyeballs with hats that come with a bat cookie and many other spooky but delicious concoctions.
Need a drink? The restaurant recommends 'Vampire Blood', a mixture of red vine and fruit juice - and then of course there is myriad of other 'bloody' drinks. As you would expect, this spooky fun does not come cheap - A dinner for two will cost you about $100 USD. I would totally pay up wouldn't you?
Learn Keywords in this Article
- zarkinpantsover 1 yearOh，I like it！
- zarkinpantsover 1 yearI wonder if the food tastes good.
- marypopcornover 1 yearCool!!!!... But creepy.
- carmanover 3 yearsthis is the best video about a vampire cafe.I wish that I could live in the vampire cafe
- hiover 3 yearsaswsome
- xxrubenxxover 3 yearsCool!
- sweet45about 4 yearscool.....but would it be fun?
- oliviaover 5 yearsi loved it..... it soo cool....
- Barry over 5 yearsThere's no vide0
- TuffnutThorstonalmost 6 yearsIt sound like a place I would not go. I mean, it would be fine for some people, but I got nightmares watching cartoon horror movies, so I don't think it's good for me.