Video Of The Week - The Day After Halloween

96 Words 1 Minute Listen

While Halloween is fun, the next day is even better. That's because while the former is all about accumulating as much candy as one can get, it is on the day after that we all get to peacefully sort out our loot and savor, it one piece at a time.

Now imagine how it would feel to wake up in the morning only to find that your parents have eaten every last piece of your hard-earned candy. That's what these poor kids had to face and the reactions as you will see, are quite hilarious.

Resources: Youtube.com

• leiker1414
    leiker1414Friday, July 10, 2020 at 4:42 pm
    I would get mad but I would not care too. That kid on the right in the last video has attitude. Wow.
    • leiker1414
      leiker1414Friday, July 10, 2020 at 4:35 pm
      I feel so bad.
      • animereina2020
        animereina2020Sunday, June 14, 2020 at 11:11 am
        I'd be okay with it, I am not really into candy, unless it is chocolate 🍫
        • helacruela
          helacruelaSunday, June 14, 2020 at 9:01 am
          I'd be pretty happy because i don't really like candy.
          • roxanne3
            roxanne3Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 7:57 pm
            That is funny but honestly I wouldn't believe it if my parents said that because my mom doesn't like candy 😆
            • bsc
              bscSaturday, June 13, 2020 at 7:39 pm
              Lol!
              • bookfan2008
                bookfan2008Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 5:07 pm
                Poor kids! They were proably so excited for the candy but then...
                • effie302
                  effie302Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 4:55 pm
                  I remember one Halloween, we went tricker treating and my sisters and I had a whole load of candy, and when we got home we would trade which candies we didn’t want and ones we did want, so we only ate like....... 10 to 20 pieces of candy. Then the next day it was all gone. I don’t remember asking my parents if they ate it but if they did I wouldn’t really care. Like comment and follow me if you relate and agree! 🎃🤗
                  • kingjanes
                    kingjanesTuesday, April 21, 2020 at 12:25 pm
                    wow
                    • cocoMonday, May 6, 2019 at 7:25 am
                      it is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.