Video Of The Week - The Day After Halloween
Listen to Article
While Halloween is fun, the next day is even better. That's because while the former is all about accumulating as much candy as one can get, it is on the day after that we all get to peacefully sort out our loot and savor, it one piece at a time.
Now imagine how it would feel to wake up in the morning only to find that your parents have eaten every last piece of your hard-earned candy. That's what these poor kids had to face and the reactions as you will see, are quite hilarious.
Learn Keywords in this Article
- ashdog3131almost 2 yearsI feel so bad for them but u have to admit that is hilarious
- leiker1414over 2 yearsI would get mad but I would not care too. That kid on the right in the last video has attitude. Wow.
- leiker1414over 2 yearsI feel so bad.
- animereina2021almost 3 yearsI'd be okay with it, I am not really into candy, unless it is chocolate 🍫
- zerotwo02almost 3 yearsI'd be pretty happy because i don't really like candy.
- roxanne3almost 3 yearsThat is funny but honestly I wouldn't believe it if my parents said that because my mom doesn't like candy 😆
- bscalmost 3 yearsLol!
- bookfan2009almost 3 yearsPoor kids! They were proably so excited for the candy but then...
- effie302almost 3 yearsI remember one Halloween, we went tricker treating and my sisters and I had a whole load of candy, and when we got home we would trade which candies we didn’t want and ones we did want, so we only ate like....... 10 to 20 pieces of candy. Then the next day it was all gone. I don’t remember asking my parents if they ate it but if they did I wouldn’t really care. Like comment and follow me if you relate and agree! 🎃🤗
- kingjanesalmost 3 yearswow