Video Of The Week - The Vice Presidential Debate Summarized In A Song!

CCSS NCSS-5 96 Words 1-Minute Listen

On Thursday, Ocotober 11th, U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and Republican Vice President hopeful Paul Ryan, had their one and only chance to express their views and debate on live television, about issues ranging from taxes to Medicare and Social Security.

But with all the after school activities and homework, we have a feeling most of you did not quite get around to watching this rather animated discussion. Here, are the highlights of the evening - Songified! May the best singer win!

If you are wondering how they created this fun video, check out the second one.

Resource: Youtube.com

• jkbear
    jkbearTuesday, December 1, 2020 at 5:15 pm
    super funny
    • goodvibesonly09
      goodvibesonly09Friday, July 24, 2020 at 8:49 am
      The lady looks like the mom in Freaky Friday the 2018 version!
      • goodvibesonly09
        goodvibesonly09Monday, July 6, 2020 at 6:31 pm
        OMG I LOVE THIS the song is stuck in my head!
        • helacruela
          helacruelaSunday, June 28, 2020 at 6:26 am
          This is super funny! I wish DOGOnews could make more of "Video of the week" ;-; But you can still look at the older ones! Hope you are doing well :D
          • blacklives
            blacklivesSaturday, June 27, 2020 at 9:42 pm
            The girl is such a talented singer and I just love her voice❤
            • blacklives
              blacklivesSaturday, June 27, 2020 at 9:41 pm
              This video is hilarious🤣
              • zeldarules
                zeldarulesFriday, June 26, 2020 at 7:15 pm
                Lol, this video made me crack up every time!😂😂😂
                • animereina2020
                  animereina2020Friday, June 26, 2020 at 5:50 pm
                  I love it so much I have been watching it for hours lol
                  • bookfan2008
                    bookfan2008Friday, June 26, 2020 at 3:46 pm
                    Hahaha, so funny!! Never seen something like that! 😂
                    • animereina2020
                      animereina2020Friday, June 26, 2020 at 10:11 am
                      Love it!😆 The song is pretty catchy to me! This makes debates much more fun for kids! I can see they took parts out of the video and replayed certain parts. I thought this was great!