Video of the Week- Costa Rican Village Showered With Flower Petals
Listen to Article
We see commercials all the time. Some like the ones created by LG Electronics are funny, while others are just straight-up boring. But very few are as mesmerizing as the one recently created by Sony Corporation to showcase the clarity of their new 55' and 65' 4K ultra high definition televisions.
Because the televisions feature more than 8 million individual pixels, the agency decided it was only fitting that they use at least that many flower petals and project them as if they are erupting from a volcano in Costa Rica and spewing into the nearby village. As you will see, the effect of the cascading layers of red, white, purple, pink, and yellow flowers descending from the skies, is simply stunning.
And for all those environmentalists that are wondering who is going to clean up the mess - The answer is, nobody. That's because the locally bought flower petals are completely biodegradable and will take care of themselves. After watching the stunning commercial be sure to go 'behind the scenes' and see how the advertising agency pulled off this gorgeous stunt!
Resource: Huffingtonpost.com, geek.com
Learn Keywords in this Article
- adroit_avimimus4 monthsAww wow! That's so mesmerizing! I wish I could've been able to experience it in person! That's like something from a Disney fairytale!
- ios15about 1 yearam in costa Rica but i wish i saw that
- butterfly12cow0about 2 yearswow i love this it was soooooooo cool
- pasteleaabout 2 yearsI luv flowers!
- bscabout 2 yearsVery interesting!
- ccogan2344about 2 yearsyayayayayaaaaaa.... its cool...... i want to go back to costa rica soooon...
- misstomboi2000over 2 yearsso they did that for acommercial, cus thatts one cool commercial
- tbnrfanalmost 3 yearsThat is cool! 🙂
- purpleover 3 yearsmy favorite color is purple
- baby jamesabout 4 yearsawesome!