Video Of The Week — Wedding Bells For Canine Couples In Peru
Listen to Article
Two days before Valentine’s Day, 40 couples dressed in gorgeous wedding gowns and black tuxedos tied the knot at a mass wedding ceremony in Peru’s capital, Lima. Not impressed? How about if we tell you that the brides and grooms were dogs?
After the couples had professed or should we say “woofed” their love for each other, the district of San Miguel issued marriage certificates complete with paw prints to the proud, often teary-eyed, owners. According to the organizers, the fun event is meant to promote pet responsibility among the canine “parents.” As Miguel Gomez, whose pet was part of the ceremony, later said, "Now, all that's left is for the two dogs to be together and that they will live happy forever."
Resources: metro.com.uk, news.sky.com
Learn Keywords in this Article
- kur0mii3 monthsAdorbs
- kur0mii3 monthsTHATS SO CUTE!
- serene_euphoria6 monthsthat is so dang cute!
- adroit_avimimus9 monthsThat is so adorable! I wouldn't make my free dog do that though, she's pretty chill!
- cr3757over 1 yearSo cute 💜💖💛💛
- iwillbebackover 1 yearoh so cute i want to visit the cute dogs ceremony but to late:(
- serene_euphoriaover 1 yearLo, peace and prosperity! Live long and prosper!
- cutieeviealmost 2 yearsThey are adorable🐶
- mattchienalmost 2 yearscute
- emmiediamondabout 2 yearsOMG THESE BABIES ARE SO CUTEE