XtraMath

By Meera Dolasia

XtraMath

Need help with those mad-minute math tests or just want to brush up some basic skills? Here is a great site that will help you do that. The best part is that real teachers monitor your progress and give you feedback on the skills that you have aced and the ones that still need some work - All for free!

Go to kids site
  • l_linnell_117
    l_linnell_117Tuesday, August 1, 2017 at 10:12 am
    I had to do this at school every day and this was my face doing it ,😲
    • sienaWednesday, July 12, 2017 at 3:06 pm
      why do other people not like math it is so fun!
      • sienaWednesday, July 12, 2017 at 2:57 pm
        i heart math
        • lololThursday, April 28, 2016 at 6:57 am
          same
          • xx33lol456Monday, April 4, 2016 at 9:10 am
            boring
            • KeaghanWednesday, March 9, 2016 at 4:12 pm
              This is the worst thing that ever happened to me! It is glitchy, pointless, long, and terrible! It doesn't improve math facts at all - All it does is force people to do boringly long and easy questions. And when it comes down to Race The Teachers, you have THREE seconds to finish! That isn't math - it's anxiety.
              • xx33lol
                xx33lolSunday, January 31, 2016 at 1:34 pm
                soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring
                • isabellaFriday, October 16, 2015 at 6:50 am
                  it is soooo boring in forth grade xtra math is boring
                  • pickerr
                    pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:33 pm
                    it was an assignment every day last year in the morning for school
                    • emmabookworm5
                      emmabookworm5Friday, February 20, 2015 at 5:39 pm
                      That sounds okay; well, at least better than what my school makes us do. I have to dedicate thirty minutes of my life to doing math on Khan Academy per week. It's actually really annoying. And they grade us at the end of each quarter on that!

Most Reviewed This Month