XtraMath

By Meera Dolasia

XtraMath

Need help with those mad-minute math tests or just want to brush up some basic skills? Here is a great site that will help you do that. The best part is that real teachers monitor your progress and give you feedback on the skills that you have aced and the ones that still need some work - All for free!

Go to kids site
Sign in to use your custom avatar.
  • xx33lol456Monday, April 4, 2016 at 9:10 am
    boring
    • KeaghanWednesday, March 9, 2016 at 4:12 pm
      This is the worst thing that ever happened to me! It is glitchy, pointless, long, and terrible! It doesn't improve math facts at all - All it does is force people to do boringly long and easy questions. And when it comes down to Race The Teachers, you have THREE seconds to finish! That isn't math - it's anxiety.
      • xx33lol
        xx33lolSunday, January 31, 2016 at 1:34 pm
        soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring
        • isabellaFriday, October 16, 2015 at 6:50 am
          it is soooo boring in forth grade xtra math is boring
          • pickerr
            pickerrFriday, March 6, 2015 at 7:33 pm
            it was an assignment every day last year in the morning for school
            • emmabookworm5
              emmabookworm5Friday, February 20, 2015 at 5:39 pm
              That sounds okay; well, at least better than what my school makes us do. I have to dedicate thirty minutes of my life to doing math on Khan Academy per week. It's actually really annoying. And they grade us at the end of each quarter on that!
              • bigmelo
                bigmeloFriday, February 20, 2015 at 5:31 pm
                I love math! I'm really good at it, too. Maybe I'll show my cousins this website, so they'll catch up some more on their multiples & fractions. That way, we can finally play on Cool Math Games without me making an effort to play brain games slowly... :D
                • annabeth123
                  annabeth123Monday, October 27, 2014 at 5:17 pm
                  They make us do this at school and it STINKS!
                  • MvwSunday, October 19, 2014 at 9:40 am
                    I hate xtar math
                    • mwThursday, August 28, 2014 at 9:19 am
                      it doesnt really show your improving when you make a lot of wrong answers on your second try you get a low score like 80 and before you have like 90 see no improving

Most Reviewed This Month