Video Of The Week - The Red Bull Street Soccer Championships In Sao Paolo
Listen to Article
Earlier this week, some of the world's best freestyle soccer players came together in Sao Paolo, Brazil, to compete in Red Bull's street soccer world championships.
Players from 44 countries participated in this two-day event, which is judged on creativity, balance and style.
The two finalists were Yosuke Yokoto from Japan and Arnaud Garnier from France. While Yosuke's trademark somersaults garnered great cheers from the audience, it was Arnaud who got the final nod from the judges.
The next world championships are scheduled to be held in South Africa in 2010.
- imbackover 4 yearsWANT TO SEE THAT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE
- Zachover 4 yearsi want to see that
- jeffover 5 yearscool
- diamondkidabout 8 yearsGot Moves.
- ivan vichelich almost 10 yearssoccer is the best sports in the whole wide world
- soccer boy almost 10 yearssoccer is the best fools
- brianna1234almost 10 yearsmy dad is a huge soccer fan he loves to play it and i do too
- Run runover 10 yearsCrazy ball skills!!
- brianna1234almost 10 yearsi know right
- duongover 13 yearshihihi
- duongover 13 yearshe is my master