Video Of The Week - The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
Listen to Article
The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is a 500-mile long area of toxic plastic waste that extends from California to the Sea of Japan - All created thanks to our careless disposal of plastic, which not only takes a lot of energy to manufacture, but also, hundreds of years to disintegrate.
On this Valentine's day, when we appreciate everyone around us, let us take a moment to appreciate our planet and vow to do everything we can to help out - As you will learn from Kijani, the Green Gorilla, it is quite easy. If we alter just a few of our bad habits, we can make all make a difference!
- searchlightabout 2 yearsWe should all recycle! Here are some quick tips on how to protect the environment! 1. Just pick up a piece of trash that you may find laying around. 2. You can step it up a little and go to the beach with a trash-picker-upper contraption and a trash bag, and you can go around and pick up the trash. You can do tip 2 pretty much anywhere! That's it, hope this was helpful!
- bscabout 2 yearsThat is so sad! Everyone, let's recycle.
- ryder darrigoalmost 4 yearsthat was asome how they took over hufflebot
- Zachover 4 yearsit is good to recycle
- ertyuhygfghjhbhalmost 5 yearsso cool /:
- jackalmost 5 yearsomggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!
- kool kid over 5 yearsgood info
- kool kidover 5 yearsthe info is so cool
- Ealmost 6 yearswow, the garbage patch is very bad we need to stop this.
- galmost 7 yearsgod info