Video Of The Week - Austin's Stiletto Stampede
Listen to Article
Austin's annual stiletto stampede is not a marathon by any stretch of the imagination, but it is not for the faint of the heart either. That's because the brave women and men that participate in the 100-yard sprint not only don pink hats, wigs and even fairy wings, but also, stilettos that sport a heel of at least 5-inches!
Now in its fourth year, the fun race was founded by a group of enterprising residents of the beautiful Texas city to raise money for breast cancer awareness and research. This year's event which took place on October 20th, was a giant success with hundreds of women, men and even dogs all eager to kick up their heels, for a great cause!
Learn Keywords in this Article
- domover 4 yearsrun forest run
- camrenover 4 yearsthis is cool
- dover 5 yearsoh things that u say
- taybabyover 7 yearsfight for breast cancer
- myabuggyover 7 yearsI was there
- kayleighover 9 yearsthat's really good that u guys did that that is great go pink!!!!!!!!!!!!
- That's nice of Austin Stiletto to do this
- pizzaloverdcover 9 yearspretty cool
- I want to do this