Video Of The Week - The Future Ping-Pong World Champion?
Listen to Article
Most toddlers cannot lift a paddle, let alone be coordinated enough to return balls. But take a look at this youngster. Though he can barely sit up, he seems to have no problems returning almost every ping-pong ball that is thrown at him.
The young sports whiz comfortably perched on the table happens to be Jamie Myska-Buddell from Plymouth. According to his coach dad Kevin, baby Jamie who has been playing for over a year now, never leaves home without his ping-pong bat and just like a true champion, practices every time he gets a chance!
Resource: telegraph.co.uk, thisisplymouth.co.uk
- adroit_avimimus9 monthsThat is so cute! He will surely be a pro ping pong player when he's older!
- nauenabout 2 yearsawesomeeeeeee
- shadower922over 4 yearsCool
- legolover100over 4 yearsimpressive.
- bbuover 4 yearswow he is so little and good at it
- boabout 5 yearsnice
- little dittleabout 5 yearsthe kids an alien. he's superman
- Squidguy about 6 yearsO my GOSH how is this possible.
- Leo the bestover 6 yearsHow is he playing ping pong!! He's just 9 month baby ( i guess) Incredible
- Leo the Bestalmost 7 yearsHow is he playing ping pong!! He's just a 9 month baby (I guess) Incredible!