Video Of The Week - If Frozen Was A Horror Movie . . .

By on

CCSS Word Search

Disney's super-hit animated movie Frozen, has inspired millions of parodies. Some are funny, others a little silly, but none are quite like the one created by 17-year-old self professed movie fanatic, Bobby Burns, who transformed the heartwarming film into a horror movie.

What's amazing is that the young video editor did not use any gimmicks to create the rather terrifying trailer. He simply cut select scenes from the real movie, pieced them together cleverly, added some sinister music and voila! - the heartwarming tale about two sisters and a snowman, was suddenly transformed into a dark scary version!

Resource: Youtube.com

Generate citations in MLA, APA & Chicago formats for this article.

VocabularyPlay Game

animatedgimmicksheartwarmingparodiessinister
Name:
Date:

Reading Comprehension (2 questions)

1. What kind of parody did Bobby create? Why was is so different from the million others that have been created?
  2. How did he do it?
Name:
Date:

Critical Thinking Challenge

What kind of Frozen parody would you like to create?

Sign in to use your custom avatar.
  • smiley78
    smiley78Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 9:32 am
    That's a crazy transformation
    • zeeshanMonday, August 13, 2018 at 5:57 am
      it is kinda cool in a way because of the scary music and stuff
      • Madelyn CampbelFriday, August 10, 2018 at 10:53 am
        That is weird
        • HiyaFriday, August 10, 2018 at 10:46 am
          Hilarious!!
          • WNWednesday, August 8, 2018 at 3:22 pm
            Wow
            • pinklife
              pinklifeMonday, August 6, 2018 at 5:14 pm
              They literly made a childrens movie look scary! like a horror movie!!
              • lordayden14
                lordayden14Monday, August 6, 2018 at 5:02 pm
                It is the real movies trailer only a little bit. Black
                • JeffMonday, August 6, 2018 at 3:11 pm
                  I can’t wait for this movie
                  • bunnieicecream
                    bunnieicecreamMonday, August 6, 2018 at 11:16 am
                    Let it goooooooooo
                    • dennis15
                      dennis15Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 4:13 am
                      That vid didnt even look scary compared to some other horror movies! I have watched the (real) movie and I wasnt a fan:(
                      • bunnieicecream
                        bunnieicecreamSunday, August 5, 2018 at 11:34 am
                        And I'm going to 6th
                        • dennis15
                          dennis15Sunday, August 5, 2018 at 12:24 pm
                          Same here! Im sort of nervous, though!:(
                          • bunnieicecream
                            bunnieicecreamMonday, August 6, 2018 at 11:12 am
                            I'm not nervous because one of my long lost friends from kindergarten is going to be there😊😊😊😊😊School starts on the 8th for me!!What about you guys??
                            • kittensarecute
                              kittensarecuteMonday, August 6, 2018 at 8:39 am
                              I'm going to 6 to I'm not nervous tho I already been studying algebra it's so easy!!!
                          • bunnieicecream
                            bunnieicecreamSunday, August 5, 2018 at 11:34 am
                            I used to be obsessed with frozen when I was in 2nd grade
                            • kittensarecute
                              kittensarecuteMonday, August 6, 2018 at 8:38 am
                              Me to my mom even got me a karaoke machine with the song let it go!!!😇😂 wen I was in second grade!!!
                              • bunnieicecream
                                bunnieicecreamMonday, August 6, 2018 at 11:15 am
                                Lol,I didn't have a karaoke machine when I was younger,but I have one now!!!I used to sing it really loud everyday!!My sister@jocelynragsdale hated it so much,that she went in the other room!I couldn't sing eat her so that's probably why😊😊