Video Of The Week — Muggles Play Quidditch Harry Potter Style

CCSS
Quidditch Harry Potter Style (Photo Credit: YouTube photo capture)

Harry Potter’s favorite game Quidditch, has been a legitimate sport at high schools and colleges worldwide for over a decade. But no Muggle has ever played the game flying across the sky on a broomstick as the wizards did in J.K. Rowling’s popular book series.

However, that changed recently when a team of six professional skydivers, all dressed in spiffy uniforms, grabbed their brooms and leaped off an airplane for an aerial game of Quidditch. Not surprisingly, the stunt that was staged for a commercial to showcase Columbian telecommunications company ETB’s latest digital offering, has caught Harry Potter fans by storm. It has garnered almost a million views since it was released on YouTube on April 26, and the numbers are only growing.

Resources: gearjunkie.com, wired.com

Vocabulary List
aerialdecadegarneredlegitimatemuggleshowcasespiffystunt
  • LincieWednesday, October 30, 2019 at 8:15 am
    I'm a Hufflepuff. YAY!!!
    • clover5
      clover5Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 4:40 am
      i want to try that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      • ??????Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 4:01 pm
        cant wait to try
        • Spaced OutFriday, July 26, 2019 at 9:19 am
          Gryffindor all the way!! I'm in Gryffindor, although my friends say that I should be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw! GO GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!
          • BriannaThursday, July 25, 2019 at 3:51 pm
            That is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen in my hole life!i wanna try doing that when I’m older CUZ ITS SO cOOL ✌️😂
            • Harry lover 💘Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 10:22 am
              I LOVE HARRY POTTER 💘
              • CeceTuesday, July 2, 2019 at 12:38 pm
                I read the Harry Potter series under a month. It was amazing. As soon as I read the first Harry Potter books I fell in love with them. Go Gryffindor. I'm in Gryffindor. Actually I'm in all of them but I got to choose what I want to be in and I chose Gryffindor.
                • aerodactyl1
                  aerodactyl1Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 6:10 pm
                  Ok I just saw this awesome video people on those broom sticks playing quidditch Harry Potter style I think this video is pretty awesome and funny.📳🚴
                  • Never gonna?Monday, May 27, 2019 at 12:16 am
                    LOL
                    • CassandraSunday, May 26, 2019 at 2:10 pm
                      I love Harry Potter. I am in Gryffindor I meant I like all of the houses there but Slithern sometimes get on my nerves because it you read the books just look how Draco Malfoy acts to Harry. I meant if you really want to do skydive out of the air then do it live to your dream. I am going to try playing Quidditchs when I grow up. And if you can't tell yes I am a fan of Harry Potter. I love him so much that I even reread the series of Harry Potter because he rocks. Also tell me if you like Sirus Black. It like it you like it please. Thank you!