Video Of The Week - San Diego Great Dane Is The World's Tallest Dog

111 Words 1-Minute Listen

On November 12th, Titan, a four-year old white Great Dane from San Diego, CA was named the 'World's Tallest Dog' by the Guinness Book of Records.

Measuring at a height of 42.25 inches from his front paw to his shoulder (and another 8 inches if you add his massive head), Titan took over the title from 7-year old Gibson, who died earlier this year, after battling bone cancer.

Adopted from a shelter when he was a puppy, the gentle giant suffers from many ailments - He is blind, deaf and prone to epileptic seizures. However, his owner Taylor loves him, and believes he is magical! We say yay to that!

source:cbsnews.com

• wolfie_uwu
    wolfie_uwuThursday, March 11, 2021 at 2:27 pm
    I love dogs, and this one is so big!
    • bookfan2008
      bookfan2008Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 5:20 am
      Wow, great dane's are truly big and tall dogs! Comment down below your fav dog breed! Mine is a labrodoodle or goldendoodle, and I have a goldendooodle curently.
      • menaz_ace
        menaz_aceWednesday, February 3, 2021 at 8:18 am
        I love dogs but only from a distance I am kind of scared of them because my neighbors dog used to escape from their yard and chase me around it always looked like it was about to bite me.
        • jyroligykunixy
          jyroligykunixyTuesday, February 2, 2021 at 12:21 pm
          omg so cute and cool
          • gold3nglare
            gold3nglareTuesday, February 2, 2021 at 11:47 am
            cool! so big! But just as adorable and cuddly
            • jel
              jelMonday, February 1, 2021 at 5:22 am
              I wonder how crazy he is his owner probably trained the dog to be non crazy cause she probably knows what it would be like if the dog was crazy
              • jel
                jelMonday, February 1, 2021 at 5:21 am
                Omg
                • chiligirl
                  chiligirlMonday, June 22, 2020 at 7:14 pm
                  So cool! I can't believe he is so big!
                  • angelfluff
                    angelfluffSaturday, June 20, 2020 at 6:34 pm
                    Wow such amazing great came are huge dogs I would not like that big be might knock somebody down on the floor
                    • l78
                      l78Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 2:46 pm
                      Like this comment f you think he is THE CUTEST DOG IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!