Video Of The Week - San Diego Great Dane Is The World's Tallest Dog

On November 12th, Titan, a four-year old white Great Dane from San Diego, CA was named the 'World's Tallest Dog' by the Guinness Book of Records.

Measuring at a height of 42.25 inches from his front paw to his shoulder (and another 8 inches if you add his massive head), Titan took over the title from 7-year old Gibson, who died earlier this year, after battling bone cancer.

Adopted from a shelter when he was a puppy, the gentle giant suffers from many ailments - He is blind, deaf and prone to epileptic seizures. However, his owner Taylor loves him, and believes he is magical! We say yay to that!

source:cbsnews.com

• chiligirl
    chiligirlMonday, June 22, 2020 at 7:14 pm
    So cool! I can't believe he is so big!
    • angelfluff
      angelfluffSaturday, June 20, 2020 at 6:34 pm
      Wow such amazing great came are huge dogs I would not like that big be might knock somebody down on the floor
      • l78
        l78Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 2:46 pm
        Like this comment f you think he is THE CUTEST DOG IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!
        • glxysnail2020
          glxysnail2020Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 10:05 am
          Awwww, It's sad that he has seizures, He's blind, And hes deaf. My nana's teddy bear dog died a while ago, And she was blind. I would do everything i can to help that giant dog. question: What is two of your favorite dog breeds? I like the Pomeranian and the Pomsky. P.S Have a nice day!
          • effie302
            effie302Friday, June 19, 2020 at 2:17 pm
            he's so adorable!!!! follow me if you agree!!!!!!
            • bookfan2008
              bookfan2008Friday, June 19, 2020 at 2:16 pm
              Wow! So cute!!
              • animereina2020
                animereina2020Friday, June 19, 2020 at 1:25 pm
                Awww! Poor doggy! He's blind AND deaf, but I really do think he deserves the title of world's tallest dog.
                • cobraqueen
                  cobraqueenWednesday, June 3, 2020 at 11:25 am
                  wow
                  • KLMFriday, April 12, 2019 at 11:45 am
                    he is so cute
                    • chlooe
                      chlooeWednesday, February 6, 2019 at 10:12 am
                      I just watched a dog video. It shows the most protective dogs. But, my question is, are Great Danes a protective dog?