Video Of The Week - Coke's 'Hug Me' Machine Dispenses Free Soda
Listen to Article
It seems like advertisers are getting increasingly innovative in their approach to getting the word out. First there is Denmark's Generous Store that hands out gourmet chocolate in exchange for good deeds and now a 'Hug Me' vending machine that dispenses free coke cola in exchange for, you guessed it . . . . . . . A hug!
The vending machine that was recently installed at the National University of Singapore is the brainchild of advertising and marketing company Ogilvy & Mather, and is part of Coca Cola's new marketing initiative called 'Open Happiness'.
To emanate this joyful emotion, the machine has the words 'Hug Me' written in lieu of a Coke Cola Ad. When a human fulfills that wish by wrapping his/her arms around it, the machine returns the favor by dispensing a chilled can of coke! Judging by the delighted squeals from the students, the machine is definitely creating a ton of 'Open Happiness' on the University campus.
Learn Keywords in this Article
- corgigurlover 1 yearThis is funny!
- kazuichiover 1 yearAs the coke enthusiast i aprove of this artical
- gold3nglareabout 2 yearsNice!
- alphawolf13about 2 yearsAww! That's so cool!
- goldengirl_1530about 2 yearsI want that!😋
- merkatmichaellaabout 2 yearsSO COOL!!! If you agree with me please follow me!!
- bday_summergirlabout 2 yearsSo cool!
- bday_summergirlabout 2 yearsAww! I hope I encounter a “Hug Me” Machine!
- wolfy_blueabout 2 yearsThat's a pretty nice way to spread kindness!
- jazmine2008about 2 yearsawww that's so sweet like the coke